Chapter Eight: Stay our distance

Hey guys its your second Co-Writer here I_Be_Thuggin. I would tell you guys some stuff about myself but I know your probably like bitch shut the fuck up so we can get back to the chapter. Well before i go if you do want to know about your second Co-Writer you can go on my page and read my bio and book ;). But last thing i want to say is I do write a little different then Imani_Crippen and the actual owner of this page so yeah all I have to say is my writer skills are a little different and you will notice the differenece in all the chapters that I do. :) Ok back to the chapter.

Yn's P.O.V.

So we just got off the plane in Atlanta. Where at the new condo that my dad bought for all of us. One couple per room and then one for Sean. Im really stuck on Ray i mean i like him but i LOVE Prod. Also i cant just hurt Bri like that she wouldnt do that to me. I really need someone to talk to. I was going to talk to Sean but his fat ass was sleeping on the couch and every one else was with their boyfriends. But I didnt see Jordyn.

Me: Where's Jordyn

Aaliyah: Upstairs

Me: Ok

~Upstairs~

Me: Hey Jordyn can I talk to you

Jordyn: Yeah go ahead

Me: So as you probably now Ray likes me

Jordyn: Well I had my suspiciouns

Me: Like I dont know when but he told me and I said i liked him back 

Jordyn: Thats not good Yn

Me: I know and then he kissed me but I pushed him away and I was like we cant do this and he was like noone has to know and I was like no we cant and then Roc walked and now he has a suspicioun and then he's goiing to tell Bri and Prod and Im gonna loose my Best friend and Boyfriend in 24 hours.!

Jordyn: Well you just need to tell Bri before anyone else does your going to have to deal with the consiquences and if she's mad just give her some time. And i'll talk to her for you if she's mad and tell her what you said to me

Me: Ok but what about Prod 

Jordyn: Your just going to have to tell him

Me: Ok Im going to go to my room

Jordyn: Ok later Yn Tell me how everything goes

Me: Ok

I went to my room and just thought about how to tell Prod and Bri without anyone getting hurt. But even I know thats not going to happen. My thoughts where interupted when I heard yelling coming from Ray and Bri's room. Being me im nosey as fuck so I went to go listen.

Bri: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN RAY.!!

Ray: Can you lower your voice please Bri.

Bri: HELL WHAT THE FUCK RAY IM NOT ABOUT TO LOWER MY VOICE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN.!!!!

Ray: Im breaking up with you

Bri: WHY RAY.!!!

Ray: Because Im interested in some one else now

Bri: You know what whatever Ray *Cries while taking his necklace and ring off*

And that was my cue to leave. I ran back to my room and started crying. Until Bri walked in and closed the door.

Bri: Yn can I talk to you

Me: Yeah

Bri: Well Ray has the nerve to break up with because he "likes someone else" 

Me: I know i heard it

Bri: I just wanna know who this new girl is

Me: I know who it is

Bri: Well then tell me

Me: ............

Bri: YN.!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ITS ME BRI RAY LIKES ME.!! A few days ago Ray told me he liked me and I said I liked him back because I liked Ray a few years ago but im in love with Prod yeah there are still a little feelings left but like i said im IN LOVE with Prod. So anyways he kissed me and I kissed back but then I remebered you and Prod and how broken you guys will be. So I told him we couldnt do this and he said they dont have to know and I was like no we cant and Roc walked in and now he's going to tell Prod and im going to loose my Best friend and Boyfrind in 24 hours. Im sorry Bri.!! I really am.

Bri:........ *shocked*

Me: BRI PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.!! I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT ATLEAST TELL ME YOU HATE ME.!!

Bri: I cant believe............... Ray would do something like that.! Yn Im not mad at you Your my bestfriend I could never hate you. Ok I lied yeah im mad a little but we all make mistakes.! Im just happy you told me right when it happened. 

Me: Now I just gotta tell Prod please dont bring it up until I actually tell Prod. I'll tell you when I tell Prod and then you can embarress Ray.

Bri: Ok Thanks for telling me Yn. Good luck with Prod

Me: Thanks 

We hugged and then she left. I saw Ray and told m to come here.

Me: Ray can you come here

Ray: Yeah sure

Me: Look Ray you almost messed up a friendship and if you mess up my relationship im gonna hate you forever. So just stay your distance. Until you loose your feelings dont text me call me look at me or talk to me. And until I loose my feeling I will do the same. Your not gonna mess up my  relaionship. Bye Ray.

Ray: Yn- gco

Me: Bye Ray

I walked off and went downstairs once I seen Prod's face I couldnt evn look at him anymore. Cuz I just felt so guilty.

Prod: Yn

I just turned around and ran to my room. Once I got there I closed the door and locked it. I fell on my bed and started crying. Damn Ray why did you have to mess this up.! I knoow have to tell Prod the question is how.?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then I hope you guys like it. I know its boring and short but I had writers block. And this was the first thing that came to mind. So I used it. Well Thats it.  If you do like this chapter and you wanna read more of my books go follow my page I_Be_Thuggin and read my book My Life As Kayleigha Johnson.

Bye Sweethearts.!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥