Chapter Nine: He Forgives....

Hey y'all ! It's me Imani_Crippen Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I_be_thuggin was like I write different, but I had to write the story the way that y'all were use to it. if you go to my new story I Lean, then you will see I write was more advanced than how y'all think, but she did a good job on the story !!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray's POV

I'm not gonna get over Y/N ! She is just too beautiful and smart, and down to earth. Prod looked at me weird and I just shrug and walk to their room. I heard her crying. I knocked on the door.

Y/N: Go away, Ray !

Ray: Open the door please !

Y/N: UGH

No One's POV

She opened the door and Ray crashed his lips on hers. He shut the door and hoisted her up and put her legs around his waist.

Y/N: Ray *Moaning* No wait ! get off of me !!!!!

Ray: Shut up ! You know you want it

Y/N: Please stop Ray

Ray: I'm not gonna rape you, if that's what you think

Y/N: I know

He sat her down and they sat on the bed. Y/N was shaking, hard. He held her to my chest and rocked her.

Y/N: I love Prodigy, Ray. I might like you, but it's different. Stop kissing me, stop hugging me, stop talking to me, sto- GCO

Ray: Stop loving you ?

Y/N looked at him and stood up.

Y/N: This isn't right Ray !

Ray: WHY WON'T YOU ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE ME Y/N ?!?!

Y/N: CAUSE I LOVE PRODIGY, RAY !!!

Ray: DO IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ! I WANT YOU TO BE MINE. *gets quieter* I want you to love me back. I'm tired of Bri sitting here acting like she don't want to love me. She doesn't love me, Y/N. She said so herself. I need you to love me. Forget Bri.

Y/N: Prodigy......

Ray: I'm coming back tomorrow. You better say you love me or I'm leaving this house

Y/N: Leave

He got up and walked to the door. He saw Prodigy was about to knock. He looked at the two weirdly.

Prodigy: Why is he in our room?

Y/N; He's about to leave !

Prodigy: baby, why did you run away from me ?

Y/N: sit down

Prodigy: sits* what's wrong ?

Ray left and stormed out.

Y/N: I have to tell you something, just don't be mad at me okay ?

Prodigy: getting mad* What do you have to tell me?

Y/N: .............

Prodigy: voice booms throughout the house* SAY IT Y/N !

Y/N: OMG Ray kissed me !!!!

Prodigy: ...............

Y/N: I know you're mad, but that's not all

Prodigy: ....What else happened ?

Y/N: I kinda ......

Prodigy: What ?

Y/N: Kissed back. BUT I pulled away and told him I loved you.

Prodigy: Then I should be mad at him then.

Y/N: Not nessasarly 

Prodigy: sighs* what did you do?

Y/N: I like Ray....

Prodigy: stands up and closes the door* so you like him huh?

Y/N: scared* Ummm Yea...

prodigy: climbs on her* How about I show you who you love ?

Y/N: What do you me-

Prodigy: crashes his lips on hers* I'm making love to you tonight

Y/N: Ummm.....

He kissed her slowly. While doing that, he slowly slid off her shirt of her shoulders. He trailed kisses down her jawline to her neck. She suppressed a moan. He grinned and slowly kissed down her shoulder. He took of her shirt and looked at her body. She became insecure and closed her eyes. He laughed and kissed her. That showed her that he thought her body was sexy. He trailed more kisses between her breasts and down to her belly button piercing. She smiled at him. She, being the dominant one, took off his shirt and laid him down. She kissed him softly and then that's when the rest of their clothes went flying.

He laid her down and slowly slid inside of her.......

Roc's POV

Me and Ray are playing Madden when we hear Y/N's moaning. We paused the game and listened to them. Prodigy was giving it to her. I heard Prodigy groaning. She must be riding him hella good.

 Ray: I can't believe this

Roc: Word, who knew Y/N is a freak. Here I am thinking y'all fucking when it's really not true

Ray: She won't let me make love to her

Roc: Man, you like Y/N too ?

Ray: Too? You like her ?

Roc: Ummm... No, Yes, IDK

Ray: I love her though.

Roc: I can tell.

Ray: So, how we gonna break these two up ?

Roc: What?

My nigga Ray bugging for Y/N. She's pretty, smart, down to earth, etc. I do like her, but my girl is my world.

Ray: I'm thinking we fake Prodigy cheating on her

Roc: Well that can wo- Wait no !

Ray: You're helping me

Roc: UGH FINE RAY DAMN

Ray: okay, lemme kick your ass in this game.

Roc: Shiiiiid Okay

???'s POV

I heard Roc and Ray. I hear their plan to break Y/N and Prodigy up. That ain't gonna work ! Not as long as I'm here.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Who could it be ? Sean ? I_be_thuggin, Before you write inbox me so I can tell you who it is.

I'm done with the chapter, loves. Imani_Crippen OUT !!!!! LMFAO