Chapter 2

*Ring ring*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got changed and combed my hair. I was going to do my make-up when i looked at the mirror and stopped abruptly. Wow, i'm ugly. Make-up or no make-up i'll always be ugly. What's the point? I put down my mascara, and placed it back in my make-up box.

I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and Jo. I know if i leave it here then he won't eat it, like yesterday. This time i took his breakfast upstairs.

*Knock knock*

Jo: "Hm?"

I walked in to see Jo had bags underneath his eyes.

"Have you been up all night?"

Jo: "Why did you come in?" he said completely ignoring my question.

"Here." I said handing him a plate of pancakes. "Breakfast."

Jo: "Oh...thanks."

"It's ok!"

[TIME SKIP]

School was over and i was packing away. I saw the teacher was trying to sort out all the test papers and i decided to help. When i put the papers at the teacher's desk, i looked out of the window. I saw loads of girls surrounding Haru; talking and laughing with him. Most of them were flirting, but Haru was as clueless as usual.

I wish i could laugh with Haru. Or at least talk to him. He's my boyfriend; and he's so busy, he doesn't even look at me. But he laughs with everyone else.... No no no i'm just getting jealous now.

[TIME SKIP]

I had finished sorting out the papers and was walking home to Black Ship. On the way i saw Haru at his shop. I was hoping to talk to him but he was surrounded by the other girls who were 'buying flowers.' He looked pretty happy. That was until he heard my voice.

"Hey Haru!"

Haru: "Hi M/C....now isn't really a good time to talk."

Girl 1: "Do you have tulips?"

Haru: "Ummm sure. Here." He smiled at the girl. Then he looked at me with a serious look again. "I'll call you later, ok?"

"Ok. Bye!" i smiled and waved. But it hurt. Why does he always look so serious when talking to me? I wouldn't mind if he smiled at least a bit. It's like i'm not even his girlfriend...

I carried on walking to black-ship when i saw Richy.

"Hi Richy!"

Richy: "Hm? Oh, hi M/C!"

"I'm going to Black ship. Are you going there as well?"

Richy: "No, i have to practice the piano. I'm in a hurry actually so..."

"Oh! Sorry!"

Richy: "It's ok! Bye!"

"Bye!"

[TIME SKIP]

I was going to go to sleep. It was 10pm. I looked at my phone. Haru said he would call me and he didn't. I called him and he wouldn't pick up. I texted him and he never even read them. But he's busy.

Jo had shut me out because he was busy for some reason. Everytime i tried to talk to Richy, Takeshi and Ryuzo. They would all say something and walk away from me. I didn't bother asking Ichigo; i know he'll do the same thing.

I feel like everyone is ignoring me.