Ze Lemon Part

Kyoya ran his fingers through Katsu's hair and kissed his neck.
"Katsu, stay the night," he said.
"'Kay," Katsu said breathlessly.
Kyoya lifted the smaller boy off of the ground, making Katsu wrap his legs around Kyoya's hips. He moved them into the bedroom and gently laid Katsu down on the bed. He leaned down and kissed his cheek. Katsu shuddered as Kyoya slipped his hand under his shirt.
"Your hands are cold," Katsu said.
"Oh, sorry," Kyoya started to move his hand but was stopped by Katsu grabbing onto his wrist.
"No, I've always like the feel of your hands."
Kyoya smiled and slipped his shirt off then started to remove Katsu's as well. He leaned down and trailed kisses down the younger male's stomach and hurriedly undid the button of Katsu's pants while Katsu ran his fingers through Kyoya's hair.
"Mph-Kyoya," Katsu's breath hitched. Kyoya slowly tugged off Katsu's jeans and then did the same to his own pants. Katsu blushed and covered his face.
"What's wrong?" Kyoya asked.
"W-well, this is the very first time we've ever gone this far," Katsu whispered.
Kyoya smirked, "I guess that's true, huh? We were always interrupted before we could do anything."
Kyoya leaned over to his bedside table and opened a drawer, pulling out a new-looking tube. He pour some of the contents onto his hands and covered his shaft with it then aligned himself with Katsu. He pushed into Katsu who let out a slightly pained groan.
"K-Kyoya."
"Does it hurt?"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK?! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME! OF COURSE IT HURTS!"
Kyoya chuckled. "I'm glad I'm your first."
Katsu blushed. Kyoya pulled back and quickly pushed back in. He continued like this for a moment before leaning down and pressing a long kiss to Katsu's lips then presumed his previous actions.
Katsu's breathing increased as he let out long moans as waves of pleasure surged through his body. Kyoya was also breathing heavily. His eyes were half closed in pleasure.
"K-Kyoya, I think I'm gonna, uhm..."
A sticky white substance spurted from Katsu's hardened member. Kyoya came moments after Katsu. Kyoya pulled out and collapsed next to Katsu, his arm slung over Katsu's chest. They laid there breathing heavily for a few minutes, enjoying each others presence for the first time in three years. Katsu turned his head and kissed Kyoya's cheek then turned his head back and smiled. They fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

END OF CHAPTER
Okay, I know this sucks but at least I tried. I've never wrote a lemon before so I have no experience with writing it. BYE!