pretty in pink

request for @joshlerTrash_

in which Tyler loves skirts, and knee socks, & josh loves seeing him in pink.

ty loved dressing up for his daddy, no he adored it. he loved wearing cute skirts, and socks, & undies.

he knew daddy loved it too.

so while daddy was out, he bought a new outfit.

a crop top that said 'yes daddy' in pastel pink letters, a skirt to match, & some white knee socks with bows at the top.

ty dressed himself and looked at himself in the mirror, he hiked up the shirt a bit so his lacey white & pink panties were on display.

ty checked the time, seeing it was 10 minutes till 4. daddy would be home by then. so ty skipped down the stairs and got in his place.

right by the front door, so he would be the first thing daddy saw.

right at four he heard the sound of keys jingling and he got ready.

the door flew open and ty jumped.

"hey daddy!" he said proudly, he twirled around and fluttered his eyes.

"baby, is this a new outfit?" josh asked as he admired his boyfriends figure.

"mhm, do you like it?" ty asked, looking up at his daddy with big eyes and his lip between his teeth.

"princess, I love it. you look so damn pretty." josh marveled at the sight, ty looked amazing.

"c'mere baby." ty nodded and walked over to his daddy. josh picked him up and pressed kisses to the boys face.

"daddy stop it! I'm gonna get all icky!" ty screamed, swatting at josh playfully.

"aw does my baby boy not want my kisses?" josh said with mock hurt, his lip jutting out.

"no! I want all your kisses daddy I do!" ty said bouncing up and down in josh's arms, rubbing against his front.

the friction causes josh to moan, and ty stopped.

"daddy what's wrong? did I hurt you?!"

"no baby, you did nothing wrong. you know how I make you feel good baby?"

"mhmm"

"can you help daddy feel good? and if you do a good job daddy will reward you too." ty nodded and kisses his daddy's lips.

ty kissed josh's lips and lifted his shirt, throwing it to the side. he kissed down his torso and made it to his v line.

he unzipped his pants and hooked his fingers around his waist band, tugging his pants down and seeing his member smack against his stomach.

"daddy, your big boy part is so big." ty moaned, he proceeded to close his lips around his daddy.

ty bobbed his head up and down and began licking from the tip to the base. humming a bit, knowing how much daddy loved it.

"s-shit baby, your doing so good." josh said, his head lolling back.

"daddy?" ty said after a minute, josh looked down at the doe eyes boy.

"hm?"

"can you fuck my mouth?"

"fuck yes sugar, are you sure?" ty nodded and josh took ahold of tyler's hair.

josh moved in and out of his baby boy's mouth, ty hummed in pleasure. he swallowed his length little by little, putting to use his absence of a gag reflex.

ty began to moan, shooting waves of pleasure through josh. his passes became sloppier and soon he exploded in ty's mouth.

ty swallowed and looked up at his daddy with big eyes. his lips swollen, and josh leaned down and kissed him.

"daddy do I get my reward?" josh smirked, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"of course princess, c'mere."

ty placed himself in between his daddy's legs. josh squeezed ty's bum he lifted up his skirt and marveled at tyler's panties.

"baby you look so good in these, you'll look even better with them off." josh pulled down ty's underwear, the white lace stained with precum.

he places his fingers on Ty's lip, "suck." he demanded.

ty took josh's fingers in his mouth, coating them with saliva.

josh slid his fingers down tyler's backside and pressed his finger to his hole.

he slid his finger in tyler's entrance, his cool finger entering him. ty moaned, the chill feeling pleasurable.

josh twisted his fingers around, soon entered a second finger. stretching ty's hole, ty gripped his arm as josh began scissoring him.

josh brushed his prostate and ty let out a cry.

"d-daddy I need you, not your f-fingers."

josh flipped tyler around and slammed into him. his pace being fast, tyler's breathing was heavy.

"d-daddy you feel so good. I love how your big cock fills me up." tyler moaned, pushing himself back.

"fuck baby you're so tight, gonna fuck you so hard." josh continued to slam into tyler, their moans mixing.

tyler's moans became higher, and breathier, josh knew he was close.

josh grabbed ty's member and start pumping him in a fast motion.

suddenly ropes of white shot from tylers dick. his moan high pitched, he lauded on his daddy's chest. tired and sticky from their activities.

his cheeks have a tint to them, & hair all messy.

josh slid tyler's skirt back up and smiled,

"baby boy you're so pretty in pink."

_____________
______

nice !!!