one

one : nikagashi okura is the wicked

,,Uta, we've gotten a few new ones in the ward." Touka said calmly. She wasn't bothered by new ghouls arriving to their ward. She simply swept her light purple hair to the side, continuing to read her school book.
,,Tawagoto." he muttered, only for himself to hear. He assumed she heard it as well, since she chuckled. ,,How many? One, two?" he asked, now calmer, interwining his own fingers. He watched Touka with his red eyes, and she shook her head in disstress.
,,No need for foul language." she laughed. ,,Five of them. From eleventh ward. I know just their code names. The Electric sisters, Trouble feet, Black widow and The Wicked." she counted on her long pale fingers.
Uta sighed and shrugged. Touka got up simply and quickly, waving the boy off and leaving.

Uta had a simple opinion on new ghouls in the ward. As long as they aren't binge eaters they can stay. He didn't need binge eaters eating his dinner at all times.

Someone knocked on the door of his studio, HySy, and simply walked in. The moment he turned around Uta knew who it was. He didn't know this ghoul, it was a newbie. With one side of hair shaved and electric blue hair it wasn't hard not to notice the ghoul. She smiled rather widely. Uta recognised the wide grin right away.
,,You are the mask maker of eleventh ward, what are you doing here?" he asked, not bothering to be nice at that moment while he placed his sketches away. She laughed and took her green hoodie off
,,Wow, Uta, how polite of you!" she said dramaticly waving her hand. He sighed, rubbing his forehead with his tattooed fingers. ,,I came to live in this ward. But you already heard that, No Face." the ghoul adds quickly.
,,You can sit here." he muttered, offering her a chair. She takes it, not taking her matching eyes off the boy.

"Nikagashi, but friends call me Nika. Are you going to be my friend, Uta?" She offered him a hand that is decorated with a small cross tattooed on it. He laughs ironicly.
"I heard they called you The Wicked instead." he still took her smaller hand, but she quickly lets go.
,,Just when I wear my mask, sweet heart." Nikagashi smiled, correcting his words.
,,Is your mask that scary, Nikagashi?" Uta asked, his black hair pinned back. Her friendly facial lines changed to another emotion he couldn't read. Fear? Memories? Sadness? Anger?
,,I can live neither with you, nor without you." Nikagashi says all of the sudden. ,,Your tattoo." she says, pointing her finger to it.
Uta smiled in realisation of what the ghoul had said. ,,Do you have human beliefs?" he asked, making her freeze. ,,You have a cross tattooed on your hand." he added simply to her, taking the hand into his, observing the ink that was carved in her light skin.
,,I was raised with a human step-dad." she said sadly. ,,You did not answer me, Uta." Nikagashi laughed.
,,I might want to be your friend."

[522 words]

if you wanna see how Nikagashis' drawning kik me :
cemeterxdrive
i only have it on my phone since i ripped apart the actual drawnings.
c: