eight

eight ; a scarecrow named aro okura

Saying Nikagashi was shocked was barely scratched the top of what she felt. Uta was, to say simply, usually a ghoul who doesn't get too attached to anyone. Nikagashi was a ghoul who got overly attached to everyone. Then she lost everyone.
The air in her throat choked her.
   ,,Are you sure?" she breathed out, her fingers shaking while she dragged them through out her hair.
Uta could read the struggle in her. Sure, she loved him back, but she couldn't express her own emotions through words. Someone broke her once upon a time. She was unstable. ,,Yes, I am certain of it, Nika." He wished it was easier to show. Uta sat down on a chair, pulling her onto his lap, with Nikagashi pressing her ear against his chest. Even if humans thought he was a monster, she could hear a beating heart and that made him a living creature. It must have meant so. Uta could feel, that makes him no monster. He had cold hands, from all the work with metal, rubber and other materials, but wrapped around Nika his hands were never warmer.
,,Nika, your brother, you said he'd come soon? Am I correct?" he mumbled into her soft hair. The blue hair tickled his nose.

Nikagashi could get used to this. ,,Yeah, Aro is coming today." she had responded. Already knowing what he applied with that, her fingers clutched harder onto the boys', well mans', shirt, her bitten down finger nails digging into it.
She didn't want to leave for a single second. She never liked leaving people, but it was so common to her by now.

,,Nikagashi, it's okay, I promise. If you go meet up with him you can bring him back here, along with the girls. We could even go to Itori's, she wouldn' -"
,,I'll bring him here. Just him." she pulled her coat over her raggedy clothes and gave Uta a reassuring grin.

-
Nikagashi saw Aro get off the train. The boy was blue haired and light on his feet, like her. He was the Scarecrow.

,,Ni!" the younger of the Okura siblings had smiled. Nikagashi lifted her hand to her brothers hair and ruffled it. ,,You sure are growing up, little brother. Come, I must show you someone I am fond off." The ghoul girl told her brother. The sixteen year old was four years younger but quite taller already.
HySy. She took him down the shady street cheerfuly, but with her leg regenerating slowly she painted a smile over the pain. She didn't bother to knock, but walked in and pulled Aro by his hand. ,,Uta! We are here!"

She laughed into the cloud of coffee smell. Uta walked in and there he saw it. The Wicked was never this happy, but standing there with Scarecrow and No Face, she smiled widely. Uta could see the resemblence between them ; the spiky blue hair, sad eyes, edgy nose.
,,Uta, this is Aro Okura, my brother." she pointed at Aro. ,,Aro, this is Uta, the one I love."

[513 words]
AND IT'S BAAACK