Tres

Dear Frieda,

Once again my letter, my feelings, were thrown into the trash. Why? Don't you like me? You also changed the lock to your door so I couldn't get in. I guess I'll get another key.

Dark bags hung from your tired eyes. The usual twinkle and spark in your irises disappeared. What's wrong?

Your man friend once again visited. He needs to fucking disappear before I finish him myself. Tell him to go.

Why can't we be together? We deserve to be together. I would make you so happy and buy you so many things. I would treat you like my princess.

My friend told me that this is wrong but they don't understand our love do they? I chuckled and told them we love eachother. I know you love me Frieda Zoe.

I ache for you at night, to hold you and kiss you. We would wake up together, you with a smile. I would run you a shower, actually we would shower together because lovers do that. Then we would eat breakfast, I would cook it of course. Then we would walk down the beach.

Your eyes searched everywhere like a predator was going to hunt you down. You're acting like a young child who's lost their mother, lost and frightened. I don't understand what's wrong.

If only I could reveal myself. But I'll get in trouble.

Much love, C x