Finale

The brown haired boy was extremely nervous to see his babygirl. He had drugged her usual morning tea, he knew when her sister went to work so he planned this perfectly. 

She was asleep, quiet peaceful snores were escaping her parted lips. Calum rubbed his calloused hands together as he stood in front of his angel. Frieda was totally unaware to the towering human who was about to flip her life upside down.

He picked up her petite body and her head rested onto his shoulder. A blush had risen on his cheeks as her breaths tickled his neck.

Calum carried her to his car and laid her onto the backseat, he fixed the seatbelts so they protected her. Then he climbed into the front seat and begun their journey.

He had brought a storage unit which was where they were going to live. With the money he had stolen from his parents he couldn't afford much but that's okay because he could get a job and care for his princess. 

His eyes looked through the rear view mirror to check on the sleeping girl. She was wearing pajama pants and a matching shirt. Frieda was the cutest thing he had set eyes on, she was finally his. A grin rose on his lips at the realisation.

The people who passed thought that they were a couple, just coming back or going to a destination. But it was much darker, the boy has kidnapped his victim. She was dreaming about kittens whilst being kidnapped. 

When they arrived at the storage unit the joyous boy parked his car inside it and then locked the couple inside so when she woke up she couldn't escape. But why would she escape Calum thought, she loves him and he loves her.

Calum waited patiently for his little Frieda Zoe to awaken to her new life. He gripped a gun in case someone found out he had taken her, nobody could find out.

Butterflies filled his stomach as she turned, Frieda shot up from her position in the backseat. A crazed expression upon her soft features.

"What the hell? Where am I?" She started to panic, is this a joke she thought. Is someone just messing with her? 

"Babygirl, we can be together forever now!" Calum grinned and jumped up from his seat on the cold concrete. Frieda realised this was the person who sent the letters, the maniac psycho. Her eyes fell upon the gun, an idea rose to her head.

"What are you doing?" Calum asked as she scrambled out the car. Frieda pounced on the gun and pointed it at the boy. "No, you wouldn't" He nervously laughed hoping she was messing around with him.

Soon after his words her fingers slammed down on the trigger, it shot through the boys head at a force which had him on the floor. A puddle of blood was forming around his head, the soft brown eyes were now dull and lifeless. His hand twitched before the colour drained from his body, now she was free.

Her shaky fingers accidentally shot another bullet.

It bounced off the thick metal door of the storage and into her heart. She collapsed onto the floor, her fingers unwrapped from the black metal that had caused both of their deaths. Frieda took a large breath before a deep feeling came over her. Death. 

They lay on the floor, somehow her hand had fell upon his. 

 ✿✿✿

Days later police found their bodies. They ruled it as a double suicide, no one actually found out what happened. But Calum finally had his babygirl to his self.

  ✿ ✿✿

I've finished this story!

Thank you if you read this, it was a short story and ngl I started to cry when I killed Calum. If you enjoyed this you can check out my other story. Self promo no shame.

- molly  (✿◠‿◠)