chapter one

Its been five years since they took me I haven't been the same since.

they took everything from me my family ,my virginty, and most of all, my life.

I don't know what else they want I don't have anything else to give.

Iv'e prayed everyday for god to help me escape from these horrible men.

I always wondered if my parents and my two sisters and my brother are still looking for me sometimes I feel like giving up.

I am Destiny Charles and this is my story

Get your ass up! this is what i wake up to hear every day classic right.

The mysteries man dragged me by my hair and down the basement.

I'm so used to this i don't feel the pain any more the man started chaining my hands and feet up.

this right here is a natural routine but the pain is much much worse than before i feel the wip going down my back, stomach, and ass.

I always wondered why they enjoy seeing me in pain but i don't cry .

That's one thing i wont let them take from me which is my dignity.

It happend so fast i could barely see, first I hear a gunshot than a mysterious man screaming .

I thought to myself maybe i'm just imagining it.

the man that was beating stopped for a second then turned around just in time to be punched and hurled across the room.

I felt someone unchaining me when i feel the preassure off my feet and hands i collapse on the floor everywhere on my body hurts i cant move a single muscle .

I feel someone with really muscular arms pick me i start to lose conscious.

the person holding keeps whispering ' hold on don't go to sleep try hard to stay awake'. But i couldn't my body was shutting down and i couldn't stay awake any longer .

I moaned and thats when everything turned black.