chapter 7

As day'von opened the door I stood beside him as the detective introduced herself .

Hello, I am detective Lauren and I got a call from someone in the name of day'von Johnson?

Umm that is me ma'am said day'von why don't you come in and we can talk.

Sure why not answered the detective.

I was so excited knowing this officer would be helping us find my parents and siblings.

I guided everyone to the table and we all sat down

So would anyone like to begin on telling me why I was called  Asked detective lauren.

I looked at her and began telling her the story....... Four years ago  I was a abductive by these horrible men.

I could already feel the tears rolling down my face as I felt myself flashback to those times I would get beaten fucked like a worthless slut.

No one knows what its like to lose everything and I will never let it happen again I need your help to help find my family.

I haven't seen them in years .

I felt day'von squeezed my hand as I continued. Last time I seen them was back in Manhattan i do know where they are now.

Is that all you remember? Asked detective Lauren

For right now yes that is all.

Well we'll have to do some background check on you and we'll call if we get any leads on where your family is located said detective Lauren .

Thank you so much for your help and here's the number if you find anything at all.

Alright thank you ma'am I'll find my way out.

After detective Lauren left it was just me and day'von

Bae you straight? Day'von asked

I'll be fine for now I just can't believe I might be finding my family its been awhile I wonder if they forgot about me.

Don't trip no one could ever forget someone as amazing as destiny Charles day'von said.

Awwww thanks I smiled and kissed him on the cheek even though deep down I knew it wasn't true.