chapter 8(meeting the sister)

I woke up to find myself rapped up in day'von arms .

WAKE UP LIL NIGGA said an unknown voice from downstairs

Wtf I quickly whispered as I got out of bed and went down stairs only to be met by this gorgeous girl.

She turned around and her eyes went wide and a smile went on her face her teeth were as perfect as her Brazilian hair.

Who r u? I asked in a curious voice not wanting to jump into conclusions.

I'm day'von girlfriend and you are? She asked

My eyes went wide before I can say anything to her a deep sexy ass voice from behide answered before me.

Really Asia? Come on be nice said day'von

What I was only messing around she can take a joke right?said Asia.

Day'von looked at me and said this is my sister Asia sorry bout her she just loves to walk in ANNOUNCED while staring her down then only to run up to her and give her a big hug.

I just stood there and stared as the to goofed around for a bit awww how cute.

Waiting till they were done day'von finally introduced me to her.

Asia I would like for you to meet my new girlfriend destiny I lifted my hand to shale hers only for her to look at it and jump on me with a huge ass hug.

Wow I was not expecting that.

I won't lie though it feels nice being around another female haven't had that in awhile.

Finally letting me go she screamed heyyy bitchhhhh finally I have a sistah wat took u so long she screamed at day'von.

Day'von just stood there looking at her as if she grew to heads.

Well it looks like y'all two getting along I'll be back he said as he went up the stairs.

I offered her some coffee but she declined and we sat down on the couch together having a girl to girl talk.

Soooooo when did y'all meet? Asia asked

Girllll it's a long ass story I answered back

We got time so spill some tea.

Alright so.....

After telling her everything about how her brother saved me me and her felt closer then ever.

Wow your so amazing to talk to

That's what sistahs are for Asia said.

So why don't me and you go shopping and I could introduce you to my friends? Asia asked

Why not let's go buhhh let me go take a quick shower before we go.

She looked at me smirking don't take to long or I'll have to drag yo ass out the bathroom girllll winking at me.

I bust out laughing gurlll plz I'll be done knowing damn well what she was thinking.

20 minutes later I came down the stairs to have Asia scream yassss bitchhh fuck it up.

Who mans you funna snatch at the mall?

NO ONES yelled day'von from upstairs me and Asia looked at each other and bust out laughing.

Aiii let me just grab my purse and go.

Wait Asia said before you go she pulled out a gun and handed it to me.

I looked at her questioningly

She looked at me and only said for protection I'm surprised day'von haven't given you one yet. You know how to use it right?

Yes I do I learned how to in self defense class.

Alright now we ready come on hoe they waiting fah us.

We hopped into the car and drove out the driveway.

Authors note: like and comment plz any ideas of what should happen next comment and we'll see if your idea gets put in the book love y'all❤