chapter 2

I wake up to see bright light shining in my face as I look around I see white walls,my heart rate started going up and all the sudden I hear this sexy voice yell nurse!! that was the last thing I remembered before I fell into darkness.

I felt a shock go through and I quickly sit up breathing hard I see docter and nurses all around me one ask how are you feeling ??as I tried to speak my voice cracked and and someone gave me some water as I drank the water I felt someone burning holes in my back I turned around to find this fine ass nigga staring at me I turned back around and asked the docter some questions I wanted answers I wanted to know who rescued me and why was I in the hospital.

The docter looked at me with a sad look he said well this young man saved you and you had passed out from all the blood loss and I'm sorry to tell you ms.destiny but you also lost the baby.....

As those words came out his mouth I was in shock a tear slid down my face I can't believe those men actually I shouldn't even call them men those demons would do this to me all my life I wondered why me huh why did they have to pick me..

The docter said I was a few weeks pregnant and from all the blood loss plus my body couldn't handle carrying a child.

He left telling me he would give me some time to process this as he closed the door the man got up and said um you OK I looked up at him and said dose it look like I'm OK I bursted out crying and he ran up to me and engulfed me into a hug I started thinking why why couldn't it have been me not a baby who so innocent and hasn't even had a chance to live his\her life.....

After that moment I knew that one day I would come for those men and make them regret what they did to me and my child I will get my revenge.

After all that crying I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up to hear talking and as I opened my eyes I saw it was that man and the docter the docter said that i would be OK and I could leave now if I wanted to I quickly got up and said yes I would like to leave today the man signed the papers for me to leave.

He brought me to his car a mustang as I was about to get in he walked to my door and opened the door for me aww how sweet I thought as I got in.

When he started driving I knew it was time to ask him some questions. Who are you I said in a small voice he said; I was wondering wat took u so long to ask well I'm day'von and you are..

Well I'm destiny Charles the women you saved and I thank you greatly for that...

Destiny stared at this man and she knew that she wanted to get to know him...he was fine light skin with the most amazing eyes and its been so long since she had a man but she didn't know if she would be able to let herself love him after all that's happened she doesn't know what to think of men now......would he do the same to her as those men did when he got tierd of her

But she knew after this day on she'll never ever let a man walk over her like those demons did....it feels good to be back😏

Authors note....that is day'von if y'all was wondering don't forget of vote and comment👌