Chapter One!

"Dani. It's time to get up in the morning." I sang to Danielle. She laughed and got out of bed.

"You are the best when it comes to waking people up in the morning." She replied.

"I know. I'm amazing aren't I?" I asked.

"Yes. And I'm not sure if I should have answered cause that seems like it is going to boost your ego." She chuckled. I smiled.

"Yes, yes it did. I'll get the lights and tripod with the camera ready. Whenever you're ready, just come to the living room and we'll get started. And I don't mean that as go back to sleep till like noon and then come see me. I mean get dressed or something." I laughed. She groaned.

"Dammit! How did you know?!" She asked.

"I just know my Dani." I said. She shook her head and shooed me away with her hand. I walked out of her room and closed the door. I went to my laptop and went to twitter letting our fans know a new YouTube video was being filmed soon. And as we had promised in the previous week, this one would be about trying to explain why fangirls act the way they do. Which would in itself be one of the most unexplainably hard videos to film. I got off my laptop and set up the lights and the camera on the tripod. When Danielle finally came out with makeup on and new clothes, I was still in pajama bottoms. I was too lazy to get fully dressed so I just shoved on a new top, and threw on some makeup.

"Ready Dani?" I asked. She nodded.

"Okay, your turn for intro music!" She said as she sat down next to me on the couch. I took out my iPod and scrolled through some songs.

"Hmm, what band should we go with today?" I asked her.

"How about we do the boys song. Try Kiss You." She said. I nodded and went under the 'K' in my library. I scrolled down and couldn't find it. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked through it again. Huh, why couldn't I find it? I picked up my laptop and looked through my iTunes, and  found it there. But what the hell was going on? I searched the iTunes store for One Direction. But it said there were no results. What was this?

"Jade what's going on?" Danielle asked.

"I, uhm, Dani I can't find One Direction." I said. She gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Ah, well I found their music on my iTunes. But there isn't any trace of it in the iTunes store. But I'm definitely moving the files to my computer. Just in case iTune is malfunctioning or something." I said. Danielle nodded.

"Why wouldn't they show up on iTunes though?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Let's check google just to be sure." I said. She nodded and scooted closer looking at the screen with me. I typed One Direction into google and waited for them to pop up. But they didn't. A bunch of random links to pages that had nothing to do with the boys popped up. What the freak was going on.

"Jade. What the heck?" Danielle asked nervously.

"Uhm. Let's type in the boy's names!" I cried, scared. I typed in Harry Styles. Nothing.

Louis Tomlinson. Nothing..

Zayn Malik! Nothing...

Niall Horan!! Nothing.

LIAM PAYNE! Not one thing..

"Jade. This is scary. What happened?" She asked. I was on the verge of going insane. Why weren't they here? I went to my iTunes and played 'Kiss You'.

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like.

We can go out any day and night.

Baby I'll take you there. Take you there.