Day 7 "Nothing Compared To Me"

A new day in Survivor, day 7. The air was clear with the sun shining and the ocean blue clear. The Apache Tribe were all seperated talking in the camp or fishing.

Ayanna, Sierra, and Samantha were sitting in the camp talking about the tribe. "We are in a good place, but we need to start working like a girls alliance?" Ayanna said as they nodded.

In this game just because you win the challenges doesn't mean your safe. -Ayanna

"I'm in just one problem there's about two alliances us and Austins." Sierra said. "Then we have to get all the girls." Samantha said.

In the Kekoa Tribe after that tribal it was clear people wanted to make a big move so early in the game.

After last nights tribal it is clear that there are little snakes trying to get me out which is crazy -Ivan

"Dude we can't trust anyone your sister pulled a wrong move I suggest you work with Lauren and I." Ivan said.

"You know what I'm in." Justin said smiling as him and Ivan high fived.

Sorry I didn't come to lose if if means go
ing against my sister it is fine. -Justin

"Im done with my brother and everyone. Kyle you and I are about to be dominate."
Emily said high fiving Kyle

Apache

Ej and Eliana went to the treemail to see if there was any mail. Ej had not yet grabbed the idol. He went to grab what was inside as the idol down as he and Eliana saw it picking up and hiding.

"Holy crap we found an idol." Eliana said. "Let's go put it away incase someone else finds it." Ej said he and Eliana walked in the woods putting it in some dirt walking away.

Holy crap an idol yes! Good thing I saw it now if Ej tries to go against me mmm -Eliana

"I think we need to have another person in the alliance." Austin said. "Like who?" David asked. "I was thinking Elians she's to nice and would be easy to trick." Austin said.

I mean I get it, but Austin is taking to much control. I think I need to consider a backup alliance - Cameron

"Come in guys." Jeff said as the two tribes both came in where Jeff was. "Apache take a look at the new Kekoa Tribe, Ashtyn voted out last tribal." He said.

"For Today's reward challenge you will choose two peoples. Their ankles will be tied together running into mud trying to find a bag. Once you find the bag you will open it where there will be several keys and one of them is to open your box. Want to know what you are playing for?" Jeff said as they cheered.

"Well your reward is in the box so pick who is going ill give you time." Jeff said.

"For the Apache tribe we have Moriah and Austin and for Kekoa we have Jazmin and Kyle. Survivors ready go!" Jeff said they all ran in the mud being tied up. Kyle and Jazmin fell crawling looking for the bag as Austin and Moriah were throwing mud everywhere. Everyone was cheering for their tribe as they were looking for the bags. The mud was deep, so it was hard looking for the bags. "I got it." Austin said as him and Moriah tried getting up to the box. They were in the lead as they got the mud they went to their box and began putting each key as they were a lot. Jazmin and Kyle made it to the box opening their bag and looking at all the keys. They looked at their keys, Jazmin put the key in the box and open it. "Kekoa wins reward with one try!" Jeff shouts as Jaz hugs Kyle happy.

"Lets see your reward." Jeff said as Jazmin opened it. "YES." She said as she took out the fishing gear, bag of rice, and eggs.

"Congrats Kekoa you may enjoy it and go back to your camp, sorry Apache." He said as they nodded heading back to camp.

Honestly I am so tired of this Austin and Moriah thing they are nothing compared to me time for me to play -Cameron

Apache walks to camp as they all began talk seperating ways. Cameron walked with Ayanna and Sierra. "Don't tell anyone, but I think Austin needs to next." Cameron said. "True he's a little snake." Sierra said.

So finally Cameron realizes Austin is a snake now I can work. I'm not working with him it's time for a little backstabbing -Ayanna