Day 14 - Guys With Guns

The weather had became cloudy as the wind to started to pick up speed. Day 14, another day in survivor and it was that time, immunity challenge to determine who is going to tribal, and no one like going to tribal.

Today the weather was chilly and cold, I already know rain is coming soon just hoping it doesn't start during the challenge today -Samantha

"It's going to be a cold today." Jazmin said putting on her jacket as everyone got up putting on their jackets to stay warm.

Sierra walked back to camp holding some tree mail, "We have some tree mail you guys." She said as everyone on the Kekoa Tribe huddled around as Sierra opened it.

"One's in a tall tree where the fruit would be and one's right behind you in a place where you'd see water but save them all in order to win."

Both tribes read it looking confused as they looked at each other. "What can that possibly mean." Austin asked.

-

"Come on in guys." Jeff said as both tribes walked in different directions as they saw a couple of people next to Jeff and wooden stretchers.

"I will take it back." Jeff said taking it from Justin, "Once again immunity is back up for grabs, today we'll be something very different these guys will be putting two of you on these stretchers." Jeff said as they all look confused.

"Today we will playing rescue mission, you will put one of your tribe members on one of these wooden stretchers as they will be taken to the middle of the jungle where you will have to find them. The remaining competitors race to find their tribe mate and carry them back to the mat on the stretcher. The first tribe to "rescue" all of their tribe mates wins the challenge. In your tree mail that you guys have with you right now is clues on where they are that, Apache you have one extra member who are you sitting out." Jeff said as the Apache tribe had talked quick. "I am Jeff." Mariana said as she went to sit on the bench. "Alright let's begin." He said.

"Alright Sierra and Jazmin have been taken in the middle of the jungle on stretchers hiding, your job is to find your tribe member and bring them back, survivors ready go!" Jeff said as both tribes ran in the jungle looking for their tribe mate.

"Let's see the tree mail again." Justin said as he read it looking at it. "Sounds like a trick to me." He said. "Let's look at the biggest trees." Moriah said as they started running.

"I don't see her." Kyle said in frustration looking around. "She can't be that far we just have to think." Ayanna said as Emily was reading the tree mail. "Water?" She seemed confused. "Maybe near the ocean?" Ivan said as they all ran.

"Anyone going to find me." Sierra said hanging in the tree tied up.

"This is not comfortable." Jazmin said closing her eyes.

10 minutes have passed and Sierra and Jazmin were yet to be found, both tribes were reading the tree mail confused and looking everywhere.

Cameron and Justin jumped in a tree looking different directions. "Any luck?" Eliana said as they were looking as Cameron spotted something. "I think I found her." Cameron shouted as he got down with Justin as the tribe ran to the direction.

"Keep calm were here." Kyle said as he untied the stretcher as everyone grabbed a corner of the stretching running carefully back to the immunity.

Cameron and the tribe grabbed Jazmin as they continued to run back as well.

It was a race, who could get there first as they were running carefully to get back there. The Kekoa Tribe had slid a bit running on the beach recovering as they were almost there. "I see Kekoa. " Jeff said as they were walking, but Apache began running out of nowhere as Kekoa began running, both tribes were running as the two ladies on the stretchers were dizzy. Apache slid on the platform a second before Kekoa, "Apache wins immunity and is safe from tribal." Jeff shouted out as they cheered hugging as the Kekoa was disappointed.

-

"Here you go Apache." Jeff said giving the statue to Cameron as they walked back to their camp. "I'm sorry Kekoa, but once again you're going to tribal council." He said as they nodded heading to camp.

At Kekoa they were talking about a stragety since they were split with three former Apache's and three Kekoa's.

"I think we should take out Ivan or Kyle they're a huge threat especially in strength if they go far." Ayanna said. "True, I think it's time to take one of them out." Sierra replied.

"Don't flip." Ayanna hissed. "I won't Ivan gave me the idea before." Sierra said rolling her eyes. "I'll go talk with Emily." Austin said getting up.

Ivan and Kyle were talking on the beach as Emily went to talk with Austin about tribal. "What do you think of making a big move?" Austin said. "Taking out Ivan or Kyle I'm guessing." She replied.

"This would be big taking out a threat it will give you major points and if you do it I'll keep you safe I promise, you know you want to make it far." He said.

"I do, but if I do then I'll be targeted next no doubt, why don't we take out Ayanna she's very smart and can easily win if she goes farther." Emily said.

I don't know how this vote is going to go considering Emily and I can't agree on the person we want to vote off -Austin

"Austin for sure?" Ivan said. "No doubt, we have to take out a guy with guns they could far it we don't take them out." Kyle replied as Emily was walking towards them, "Austin wants to take one of you out, but I convinced him to take Ayanna out so we're safe." Emily said as they all high fived.

Okay maybe I lied -Emily

The remaining tribe grabbed their torches and headed to tribal for an interesting tribal tonight.