✎Chapter 2✐

So...

Chapter 2-Just Starting

Reader-AnonShipper

"I'll take the ugly ones." Gubydal let out a low him in disgust.

"So I have to fight them both! Ugh! I always have to do the work!" Rion groaned as he threw his arms around in flustered motions.

"How stupid are you cat!" Gubydal smacked him across the face, Ladybug and Chat took it as a chance to attack.

Staffs and yo-yo's flew through the sky, as the poor students continued standing against the wall.

Alya of course took it as a chances to record, Nino who sat next to her grimaced continuously.

"This is live from my own school! Seems that we have a match off between an akumatized copy of Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Alya reported as she started to move for a better angle. Dragging Nino with her.

"Alya! What are you doing!" Nino gasped.

"Shh... Nino you'll ruin the vid!" Alya, threw her hand over Nino's mouth.

Gubydal finally pinned down Ladybug, but then Chat, hit her with a staff to the gut.

Students groaned in a crude manor.

"Rion, fall back to base." Gubydal commanded and saw that they might've not have been prepared.

Ladybug and Chat Noir attempted to chase after them, but lost them before they even got outside of the gym.

"It's been fun, my lady, but I've gotta split!" Chat screeches as his ring started to beep like heck.

Ladybug giggled and went her separate way.

•Meanwhile wherever the hay nay Sir Sherlock Butterfly stays•

"You failed me." Hawkmoth heaved, as he glares down his worthy advisories.

"YOU FAILED ME!" Hawkmoth yelled even louder as he slammed his hands hard onto a nearby table.

"When I want a job done, you get it done. Understand?" Hawkmoth was ticked, so ticked that his teeth my break from the friction.

"Gotcha Hawky." Gubydal nodded as she did a farewell salute. She used her white and black yo-yo to swing away.

"And Rion." Hawkmoth paused. "I put most of my faith you."

"Sir, don't worry." Rion smiled genuinely as he ran off to who knows where.

Scene! Heheh!