Chapter 1 - How They Meet.

In the land was a king and queen, King Jude and Queen Layla heartfilia. They had three daughters. The oldest was named Lucille, born in the same year their second daughter Yukino was born. Then a year later, their youngest daughter Ivette was born. Soon Layla disappeared on 7/7/x777. But a year after that, Jude married a boastful lady named Polly. She had a son named Laxus. Polly had convinced Jude for Laxus to take the crown and for Lucy to even marry him because they do not have the same blood and last name. Now let's skip to present time. Lucy and Yukino are 18 and Y/n is 17. Laxus is 23.

***

17 year-old Y/n Heartfilia woke up for her day. She woke up two hours earlier than everyone else cause she does something no one else does. She went to her massive closet which was filled with all kinds of dresses to wear. She walked all the way to the back where a secret door was. Inside the door, was a small closet of village dresses and shoes. She chose a pale red one with horizontal and vertical thin white lines on them. She put on red pale heels. Then she put a black cloak on and headed off.

She went to her dresser and got her black belt with her keys on them and put it on. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a basket and filled it with fruits and bread. She then went back to her room and jumped out her window, which led to the garden. She climbed over the garden wall which led to the outside world. She walked to the village and walked all around.

She gave her fruits to peasants on the streets and they thanked her graciously. As she went to the village lake, she saw a quite peculiar guy. He had cherry blossom pink hair and a simple white shirt and dress pants. He was quite handsome too that the young princess in disguise couldn't help but stare. She decided to make conversation with him. She walked up, to him and the boy looked quite surprised.

"Um, hello there. I noticed you're all alone, and could use some company." She said. The boy looked about her age maybe a year older.
Ivy sat down with him and held a apple.

"Are you hungry? I have some fruit." She said.
The boy took it and started to eat.
"My name is Princess Y/n Heartfilia. But you don't need to worry about anything. I'm just fine by myself." She told him and he looked surprised.

"My name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. Why are you being so nice to me?" He asked her and she looked quite surprised.

"Why shouldn't I? You look like you haven't been eating for a while. So as a Princess of this kingdom. It's my duty to make sure my subjects are well taken care of." Y/n said.

"It's just that, your stepmother Queen Polly. Is making all of the kingdom hate us." He said and again she looked surprised.
"What has she been saying?"

"She wants all the people hate people like cause I'm a dragon slayer."
She looked quite shocked.

"Why?" And this time she had menace and venom in her voice.
Natsu shrugged his shoulders as he faced Y/n. She got up and gave him the rest of the fruit.

"Well sorry for bothering you. But I'll get to the bottom of this, and make sure that you and the other dragon slayers are not hated anymore. Alright?" She said as they looked at each other.
"A-alright."

"And see you tomorrow?"
"Sure, see you tomorrow, princess."
Y/n walked off and Natsu looked at her, blushing a bit.

Hope you enjoy the first chapter of my new Natsu x Princess!Reader. I hope you liked the first very short chapter.

-Natsumi Sakura, President of the OntoImpossibleDreams LLC where you can read stories and request them as well. If you want a certain story, you can ask me to write and PM how you want it to go.