Saving the kingdom from a ruthless dictatress PT 1

Third Person pov

The dust cleared to see a clearly bruised Sting. He was laying on the ground. Rouge ran to him and put Sting's head on his lap.

"Commander Gray, I didn't expect you. I thought you'd be sucking faces with Lucy and cheating on your girlfriend Juvia." Y/n said looking at the cannons and guards set up behind him.

"Ah, the once loved Princess Y/n Heartfilia. Now I can kill you by order of Queen Pollyanna." He said raising his hand for the order to fire.

"Fire!"

Y/n's pov

At the same time, I brought out one of my bronze keys.

"Open! Gate of the chained lady! Andromeda!" I yelled as a ding dong chimed and a lady with short brown hair, freckles, and a short spaghetti strap pink dress.

She made a chain wall which blocked the magic cannonballs.

"Open! Gate of the fish! Pisces!" Yukino yelled.

A black and white pair of fish popped out and started to attack the guards along with Andromeda.

"Ice make: lance!" Commander Gray yelled as he made ice lances.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" Natsu yelled as a blast of flames came from his mouth, countering Gray's attack.

"Chain Mail!" Andromeda said as chains came twisting as a drill.

It cleared a pathway straight to the castle.

"Rogue! Carry Sting! We are heading for the castle!" I yelled as everyone started followed through the pathway.

We ran and ran until we got through the gates. We were about to enter the front gate but Yuki and I stopped them.

"Follow me, Andromeda can lift us to my room which I locked." I said walking around the castle.

Everyone followed me as we went around to the back. I soon saw the familiar window and asked Andromeda to lift us all up. She happily obliged and wrapped a chain around each of us and carried us up.

I unlocked the window and Andromeda let us down gently. I said thank you and sent her back to the CSW. Rouge laid Sting on my bed as Wendy started to heal him.

"Queen Layla told us everything about her and that we have to take the power from your stepmother. How?"

"Easy, we make her confess all her true desires to my father. Pollyanna wants to keep her position as Queen of Fiore. So she'll have to lie to my father and tell him some lie to not make him kick her out."I said and Yukino nodded with me.

"There's gonna be guards everywhere so be on high alert. Wendy, is Sting healed yet?" Natsu said.

She shook her head.

"That cannon messed him up pretty badly, so he'll have to heal up by himself. I'm sorry, I've done all I can." She said.

"Wendy and Rouge will have to stay here with Sting, I'll lock my door and if anyone tried to come in. Just move him to the back of my closet. The rest of us, let's go!" I said, walking to my door.

The rest of us walked outside and was being extra stealthy about it. We were avoiding guards, servants, and other people. Once we got to the door of where the throne room was.

"Can we bust in like Bad asses?" Myakka asked, jumping up and down.

I nodded and looked at Natsu and Gajeel who smirked.

"Fire Dragon's..."

"Iron Dragon's..."

"ROAR!!!"

They said, blasting the door down.

Smoke and shiz went around us as we entered into the room like amazing Badasses.

"If you think busting in here will make us intimidate us. You have another thing coming." Polly said. 

I raised and pointed to the corner where Lucy was hiding in.

"They did bust in here like Bad asses. And it was pretty awesome." Laxus said, crossing his arms. 

THIS STORY IS BACK BABY!!!! 

I'LL UPDATE AGAIN ON FRIDAY BECAUSE MY WINTER BREAK STARTS THEN AND I ONLY HAVE ONE WEEK SO THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!