Chapter 3

I open my eyes to find myself in a white room. A very white room. I look to my left to see a big desk with a computer on it. I looked to my right to see a chair and a small table. I got up but immediately regret it since there is an excruciating pain on my stomach. I lift up my shirt and see that my stomach is covered in a patch.

The door opens and I see the school nurse and Austin come in. They were talking but, when they saw me up they stopped and stared at me." Um when can I leave?" I asked," Sweetie you have to rest," the nurse said." How long was I out?" I asked," About an hour and a half," Austin said. We stood in silence while the nurse typed on her computer.

"Why did you have that bruise," Austin asked," That's none of your business," I said simply," Do you get abused at home," he asked. I shot out of the bed ignoring the pain in my stomach and stared at him shocked." What? No!"," Then why do you have that bruise?"," Like I said it's none of your business," I said.

We sat in silence glaring at each other until the bell rang. I shot out of the bed and ran to my locker before they could say anything. I grabbed my things and went outside. As soon as I stepped foot out people were looking at me and it was silent. I mentally rolled my eyes and started walking home. While walking I heard someone running behind me. I stopped and grabbed the persons hand and flipped them over. I grabbed my pocket knife and put it to the persons neck.

"Hey it's just me! It's just me!" They said. My eyes widened and I removed the knife and put it in my pocket and let go of him." What the hell dude never sneak up on me," I said and started walking. He ran up to me and slowed down walking next to me," Sorry I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and I should've never asked you about the bruise," I stopped walking and faced him," Look Austin just leave me alone okay you've already caused me a lot of problems," I started walking again and left him there walking the rest way to home.

I got home and went to the kitchen putting my stuff on the counter I opened the fridge and poured myself a cup of apple juice. I drank the whole thing and put it in the drying rack after washing it. I went upstairs and changed into a tank top and some fuzzy pants. I walked into my room and laid down on the bed grabbing my laptop and opening up to my surveillance cameras.

Everything was normal so I put it away and went to the kitchen and did my homework. After finishing I went to bed closed my eyes and drifting to sleep.

I woke up around 6:48 and got up from bed and taking a shower and inspected my bruise. Seeing as it was healing and going back to my skin color I changed into a grey oversized sweater, some black skinny sweats, and my black vans with grey in splotches. I ran to the kitchen seeing my things there I made some grilled cheese and ate it. I look at the clock, 7:43, I'm gonna be late. Instead of walking I grabbed my skate board and started riding to school. I got there and saw less people in the parking lot. I guess I'm about to be late. I entered the school and saw more people there. I walked to my locker getting stares and whispers. I arrived t my locker and as soon as I opened it the bell rang. Great.

I grabbed my things, putting up my backpack and walked to class. I got there and as soon as I opened it people were staring at me. I muttered an apology to the teacher and sat down in the same seat as yesterday seeing as Austin was in my seat and this was the only open seat. The teacher started talking about a project and I was open ears," Okay class today we are doing a project that will be the biggest grade of this semester so I would pay attention. You have to give me a model that represents a time in history and this will be due at the end of semester. You can pick your own partners I'll give you the rest of the hour for you to pick partners and discuss what you are going to do and yes you have to have a partner you can't do this by yourself," as soon as he finished everybody got up and went to there partners. I just stood there and waited to see who was left.