Funeral

Jimin's POV

I feel better now... Well sort of. I'm not ready for this funeral. None of us are. The fans soon found out that Rap Monster quit BTS and now there is an uproar on social media. Which doesn't really surprise me at all.

I put on a black tuxedo and tie and looked in the mirror to fix my hair. My eyes look so sad... I just want all of this sadness to go away...

Jungkook is going to be speaking at the funeral. He planned what he was going to say and even had J-hope hyung check it over to make sure there were no mistakes.

I fixed my tie, walked out of the room and went to the living room where Jin hyung and Suga hyung were waiting.

Suga hyung was sleeping with 3 empty beer bottles across his lap. I sighed and grabbed one of the bottles. 

In frustration about everything that happened, I threw it against the wall, just like I'd seen Suga hyung do... He woke up suddenly and grabbed my collar.

"Yah!! Jimin! What are you doing??" Suga shouted at me.

I grabbed his hand and made it drop from my collar. He glared at me.

"Jimin, just leave Suga alone he's stressed, tired and drunk.." Jin told me. I frowned.

"What the hell Suga hyung?!" I yell.

"What?" He screamed back.

"You drank before the funeral! You are going to be drunk in front of manager hyung??" I scream, making Hwan Gi come into the room.

"I'm sorry that me being drunk bothers you. But I can't get through this without drinking.." Suga sighed. 

"You have us hyung! You could have asked us but instead you turned to alcohol!!" I shouted, seeing Jungkook soon come into the room with V behind him.

"I'm going now. I don't want to fight in front of the younger ones. If you have any more problems with me drinking than tell me but I won't change it." Suga said and left the room.

"Aish" I said under my breath. 

"Jungkook hyung? Why are Suga hyung and Jimin hyung fighting???" Hwan Gi asked.

"Hwan Gi... Let's go. We shouldn't stay here..." Jungkook says and leads V and Hwan Gi away.

I follow them out of the dorm and we get into a taxi to head to the funeral. I hate fighting with Suga hyung... But by drinking and getting drunk he isn't being a good role model to Hwan Gi or anyone of us.. 

V's POV

Seeing Suga hyung and Jimin hyung fight... I finally saw how everything is tearing us apart.

With Rap Mon hyung leaving and manager hyung dying... Everything around us and within us is falling apart.

I don't know how to change it. How should I change it.... I can't change anything that has happened. That's not my fault but sometimes I wish that I could help everyone.

We soon arrive where the funeral is being held. We find spots and I see Suga hyung sitting against a nearby tree. He passed out before he could even get to a seat.

I decide to go and help him because Jungkook is still on crutches and Jimin hyung is mad at himself for yelling at Suga hyung. 

I walk over to him and shake his shoulders.

"Yah! Suga hyung! Wake up! You mustn't be like this at a funeral!" I whisper-shout.

He slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes. It seems like all the alcohol is gone.

"V?? Where am I?" This is what happened 2 years ago after he only drank one or two bottles.

He would get so drunk that he would forget where he was until someone had to explain where he was as Suga looked around with a confused expression on his face.

But that was normally Rap Monster who did this. But since he is gone, I guess I'll do it.

"You're at manager hyungs funeral..." I answer, getting Suga up off the ground.

"Oh... I feel really bad because I drank..."  Suga sighed and let me lead him away from the tree.

"Suga hyung? Remember how manager hyung helped you stop drinking 2 years ago?" I asked.

"Ne... He helped me... And now I've been drinking in front of him...." Suga says and suddenly starts crying. I hug him. 

"It's okay.. We'll help you stop again hyung. Don't worry." I reassure him.

I take Suga to sit beside J-hope hyung and leans his head against his shoulder. The funeral soon starts and I watch as Jungkook starts slowly going to the stand without his crutches, he is limping and I can see it in his face that it hurts. 

When he gets to the stand, he bows to the priest and sits down on a chair because his foot hurts him so much. 

"hello... my name is Jeon Jungkook and Park Hoon Gi was the manager of my group BTS. He was an amazing manager. He helped Suga hyung get over his drinking problem and now Suga hyung has started to drink again. This shows that his absence in our lives has made us miserable. On top of that our leader Rap Monster quit the group. Jin hyung has tried to be strong for us.. but it's hard. I broke my foot in a fight and Jimin got sick... I'm trying my best... but sometimes it doesn't seem like enough. Without manger hyung... we are pretty much nothing.. 

"When he quit being the manager and our new manager stepped in, that was also kind of hard. But I found strength in her. I believed that she would be a good manager and she is... a great one. Sometimes it isn't the same... because we have to be strong without him with us. It's sad... But we are doing okay... other then some things at the dorm.." Jungkook finally finished his speech and went back to his spot. 

After the funeral, Suga hyung went straight home with Jin hyung and I. Jungkook, Jimin hyung and J-hope hyung were going to say behind and pay their respects. 

I locked myself in my bedroom and didn't let anyone else in. Until Jungkook and Jimin hyung came home and wanted to know if I was okay.. which I obviously wasn't. 

Jin hyung and J-hope hyung took me and Hwan Gi for a walk around. When we got back home, I went to bed without having dinner and slept.