Moving in

Your POV

You drive over to Hwan Gi's school after the concert with Jungkook and Suga in the car too. Suga in the passenger seat and Jungkook in the back. You spot Hwan Gi waiting for you by the entrance to the school and run to him. He grabs your hand and drags you along to the car. He jumps a little when he sees the new people in the car. 

"Noona? Why are there two boys in your car? Is the boy in front your boyfriend?" Hwan Gi asks. Jungkook laughs a little.

"Ani. I'm the manager for their group." You answer calmly. Trying not to blush.

"Really? That's awesome!" Hwan Gi exclaims. 

"Did your noona tell you that you will be coming to live with us?" Suga asks Hwan Gi. 

"Ani! But that sounds exciting!" Hwan Gi shouts and gets in beside Jungkook as you get into the drivers seat and start driving. 

You drive to your street and park your car on the curb. Suga and Jungkook follow you into the house with Hwan Gi asking questions about what's it like being famous. They answered him honestly as you packed your clothes along with Hwan Gi's clothes. 

When you were finished, you went back out and Suga and Jungkook took your bags to bring them to the car. You got into the drivers seat as Suga put the bags in the trunk and gets into the back of the passenger seat. Jungkook sat beside Hwan Gi again as you set out onto the road. Suga and Jungkook sang along to songs on the radio with your little brother. He seemed happy to be going with you to the dorm. 

Suga tells you directions to the dorm and you finally arrive at the place. Hwan Gi jumps out the car and runs into the building with Jungkook chasing after him. You and Suga bring in all the luggage into the dorm. Hwan Gi is going to be rooming with Jungkook while you have a room all to yourself. Suga gives Hwan Gi's bag to Jungkook so that he can help your brother unpack. You start unpacking with Suga's help and around 5:00, you finished unpacking. 

"Do you want to play blindfolded hide and go seek with the other members? I just got word that everyone has arrived here." Suga asks you. You nod your head and follow Suga out of the room. 

You see Jimin and J-hope playing rock paper scissors as you walk into the other room. Everyone joins in Jungkook tells everyone that whoever loses will have to be it. Rap Monster, Jin and V won the first round. Suga, Hwan Gi, Jungkook and Jimin won the second round. So you have to face J-hope to decide who will be the person it. J-hope beats you 3-2 and you end up being it. Jungkook hands you a hat and a blindfold so you definitely can't see. The world goes dark around you as you begin to count down from 10. You hear the others hide around and start feeling  around, only feeling air. 

Someone throws a pillow across the room and you try and go towards where you hear the pillow land. You feel around and realize that you are just touching a wall. Another sound comes from behind you and you turn around to catch the person, but the person sneaks away. Who would be just standing there? You think to yourself. 

You continue searching for the members and Hwan Gi as you kick something that feels like a shoe. You crouch down to the ground and grab the shoe, that surprisingly comes off the person. The person lifts up your mask and smiles at you. It's V and he crawls away to where the people who have been found are supposed to go. You put your mask back down and keep trying to find everyone else. 

As you continue to feel your way around the room, you find Hwan Gi and Suga hiding in different parts of a closet. Then, Rap Monster is found sleeping in his bedroom with the door open. Jungkook dodges you a lot but finally you grab his arm and catch him before he can move anymore. You find Jin in the kitchen, trying to climb on and off the counters. Jimin is rolling around on the floor as you crawl on the ground, trying to catch him off guard. 

When you catch him, he goes to the sit beside the rest who've been found already. The last one to be found is J-hope. You've checked many spots already but are pretty much out of options. As one last resort, you walk into a practice room near where you are and find J-hope hiding under a piano in the room. You rejoice in the victory of finding all the members and your brother. But you are still wondering who was the one standing behind you as you go back to your room fall asleep for the night.