Angry

Jin's POV 

I chased after Jimin as he continued to run down the hall. He ran down the stairs and slammed open the door. 

I finally caught up to him and he had his back turned towards me. 

Taehyung came out and stood behind me.  

"I want to be left alone." Jimin shouted in between crying. 

"Hyung... she woke up.." Taehyung said, coming up to face me. 

"Give us a second Taehyung-ah... Jimin.. it'll be fine. Let's go see how she is." I try to tell him but he shakes his head and turns toward Taehyung and I. 

"Don't you get it hyung? Our manager will never be the same again! She's going to quit and than who's going to be our new manager? It's not like the time when Taehyung killed her father... now she won't be able to remember us at all! Aish!" Jimin screamed, making people stare. 

"Hyung... I called Eun Ri.. she said she'll be the new manager for now until we get a permanent one." Taehyung says. "She's coming back from America tomorrow." 

"I'm leaving." Jimin walks away and I sighed. 

"Come on Jin hyung... let's go." J-hope comes outside. 

"J-hope.. help me find Jungkook. I don't know where he went." I tell J-hope. 

"Okay... Taehyung tell everyone else we went to find Jungkook." J-hope said. 

"I will." Taehyung went back inside. 

"Let's separate to try and find Jungkook." I said. 

"Ne. I'll go this way. You go the other way, let's meet back here in 2 hours." J-hope says. 

"Ok." I say and begin my search for Jungkook. 

Jungkook's POV

I continued to run away from the hospital. Not caring how hard my heart pounded or how many people looked and stared at me. 

I finally arrived at the dorm and collapsed to the ground. Out of breath.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket and I grabbed it out.                                                  was calling me... 

I was hesitant to pick it up but did so anyway. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked. 

"Annyeong... uh. Someone named Min Yoongi told me that I used to date you... Is that right?" She asked. 

"Ne..." I answer. 

"I'm sorry... but since I don't remember you... I feel that I shouldn't be in a relationship with you. I'm sorry again." I wipe away a tear the suddenly fell from my eye. 

"It's fine...... Maybe we can be friends?" I ask. 

"Sure! Let's meet by the park tomorrow,  okay?" She asked.

"Ah.. mianhae... I can't meet tomorrow.. I promised Yoongi hyung I would help him with something." I lied. 

"Oh... I'll call you sometime this week then-" I hung up the phone first before she could continue speaking. 

Jin hyung barges into the room and sees me sitting on the ground. 

He didn't ask me any questions, he just looked at me, walks towards me and puts one of his arms around me. Both of us stare at the wall opposite us for a long time until everybody returns to to the dorm except for Taehyung hyung. He's probably meeting Eun Ri at the airport. 

I don't really want Eun Ri to be our manager. I feel that even though                                         doesn't have her memories anymore, she could still be our manager to get to know us all over again. 

But like the doctor said, she's never going to remember so... we have to make new memories with her... 

I don't want to do that now. We've already made so many memories that there are too many to count in my head. 

Who wants to relive them again?? Definitely not me. 

Apparently neither does Suga.. as he goes to get a beer bottle...... When on earth did he buy all those bottles. There's 20 of them...

How much does he expect to be drinking?

Suga staggers into his bedroom and slams the door so hard that it shakes the walls. 

"Well.. I guess I'm sleeping on the couch again tonight.." J-hope sighed. 

Jin hyung made dinner again and I didn't even touch anything once he set the plate in front of me... not even when Jimin told me to eat.. I just pushed it away. 

I felt like a freaking kid... but this is how I'm going to cope with this. I don't care if it makes me a sad person. 

I don't want to smile anymore.. 

After 10 minutes of just sitting on the ground doing nothing, I went into my bedroom and went to sleep. 

Jimin's POV

Rap Monster hyung had to eat Jungkook's food. Hwan Gi left soon after he found out what happened to his eonni. 

I don't think that Hwan Gi will be returning if his eonni doesn't. 

Everything keeps on going wrong and I wish I knew why. 

I don't like seeing Jungkook sad or Suga hyung drinking... I know that's how Yoongi hyung copes with hard times. But he should at least talk to us about what's going on in his brain instead of drinking until he feels nothing. 

Suddenly, I hear Suga's door open and he stumbles out of the room. Jin hyung rushes over and helps Suga stand. 

Suga goes over to get 2 more beer bottles from the table and Jin lets him..

Is this how it's going to be from now on? 

If it is... than I want to quit BTS. 

All of this is going bad for us. Maybe it's better if all of us just went our separate ways. 

I don't want to do that of course. But maybe it would just make all of us more happy. 

Suga hyung just drinks when he's upset and doesn't do anything else but I never heard of him drinking this much when we aren't with him. 

Is it our fault?

Should I be thinking about this right now? 

I go up to Jin hyung to talk to him. 

"Jin hyung... can I talk to you about something?" I sit down beside him. 

"Sure what is it Jimin?" Jin hyung pauses his show. 

"I want to quit BTS. For good." I stare at the floor. 

"Don't be like Rap Monster. You already left once Jimin. Do you have any idea how the fans will react to this?" Jin asks, turning to face me. 

"I don't want to be here if Suga hyung is just going to drink all day and Jungkook is going to be sad all the time. I'm just going to live near the school." I respond. 

"Hyung.. your going to leave." Jungkook comes into the room. 

"Ne... Mianhae Jungkook." I say and go to pack my bags.