Chapter 1

Allison

It's been a week already since my dad left. I had been looking for a case, when I received a message from my dad.

It read "Go here and watch your back", and some coordinates. Me being a good daughter and soldier I followed my dad's orders.

The coordinates led me to a small town in Illinois. As I entered the town I went looking for a motel.

I parked my beautiful blue 1967 Chevy Impala, which I named Darlin, outside the old motel.

Once I had checked in I took my laptop out and looked at articles from this town. There were articles from four days ago about a person disappearing. An article from yesterday, said that they had found the missing person dead in an alley, and that they were drained of their blood. I looked back at more articles and they were all the same, person goes missing then found dead drained of their blood.

I was relieved I didn't have to go see the victims family or anything because I knew what was causing these murders.

I was dealing with vampires.

I got out of my room and went to my car. I drove all around town looking for a secluded place where the vampires could be hiding.

As I was about to give up on my search, I saw a barn. I quickly drove and parked my car about half a mile away and walked the rest not wanting the vampires to here me.

I peeked into the barn and saw 6 vampires. They were all asleep, which I was glad for. I then looked at my watch and saw that it was getting late so the vamps would wake soon.

So I thought I would go in fast and kill them quick and easy.

I went back to my car and opened up the trunk. I took out a machete and several stakes and dipped them in dead man's blood.

I went into the barn quietly, one of the vamps had woken up so that was the one that had to go down first. Then quickly I counted the vamps again, I counted 6.

I then quietly walked behind the vamp but with it's super hearing it heard me and turned around. We fought a bit which had woken two vamps up. I then cut his head clean off with my machete.

The other two came at me, and because I was trained by my father, it didn't take long to kill those two.

The rest of the vamps had woken up and were ready to pounce on me. I had already killed three vamps so if you are smart and did the math you would know that I had three vamps left to kill.

Two came at me and we fought.

After I killed them I expected the third vamp to come at me. I couldn't see the vamp so I put my guard up, trying to hear anything out of place.

Then I heard the quietest step behind me. I gripped tight onto my machete and turned around quickly.

Since the vamp was behind me he saw my move and caught my wrist.

The vamp, which still had a hold on my wrist, pulled me down to my knees and brought his elbow down to my shoulder. Which resulted in my shoulder making a popping noise, hinting that it had gotten dislocated.

Since I was taught to ignore and mask my pain I didn't make any noise. Instead I gritted my teeth and punched the vamps side with my other hand.

Causing him to back off, I couldn't understand why this vamp was harder to beat but then I realized that this vamp was the "leader" of the group of vamps that were now dead.

The vamp came up to me and punched me easily in the face since I had put my guard slightly down while in my train of thoughts. The vamp had gotten a few punches at me.

I then quickly put my guard back up and caught the vamp's next punch. I twisted it behind his back painfully which caused him to scream out in pain. I then quickly took a stake out and shoved it in his heart.

I walked out of the barn and to my car and sat there for a few minutes. Then I started Darlin up and drove back to the motel.

As soon as I entered my room all I wanted was to head to the bathroom for a nice shower. But I couldn't until I place my shoulder back in place.

It was much more harder to put it back in place since dad wasn't here to help me.

It took me about fifteen minutes to put it back and it hurt like a bitch, since I hadn't taken anything for the pain. I held the scream that wanted to escape my mouth in.

Then I proceeded to look my self in the mirror. I then just noticed how much blood had gotten on my clothes. I knew there was no way all the blood would come off.

So I threw my clothes out and had a long and cold shower. When I came out I looked in the mirror and saw the ugly bruce that was forming on my left cheek and two more on my side and stomach.

I left the bathroom and took my ACDC shirt out of my duffel bag and put it on along with a pair of shorts. I looked at my phone for any messages my dad could've left me, but there were none.

I layed in bed thinking of how my dad left without an explanation and how I was alone now. I got rid of those thoughts and decided to leave town early the next morning.

I then thought what my next hunt would be, I thought of many possibilities, but I was tired so I decided to go to sleep.