Chapter 20

Luna's POV.

2 weeks later.

Tyler's finally back, and today Tyler, Ella, Angelo and I are having dinner together. Unfortunately Kelly couldn't come because she's out of town, so Ella is going. I really hope everything goes okay, and that Angelo likes Tyler.

Aside from that, Oscar and I have been talking a lot too. Although I can't really get out of the house anymore without Tyler suspecting something.

It doesn't matter, Oscar and I are just friends I told him that I was dating Tyler and he was fine with it. I'll tell Tyler sooner or later.

It was currently 5pm and I was getting ready to go to dinner which would start at 6:15.

Angelo said we'd probably just end up going to Buffalo Wild Wings again, so therefore I dressed casually but, still cute.

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was blow drying my hair, I decided to just straightened it and go with minimal makeup.

After a couple minutes I heard my phone ringing, I peeked my head out of the bathroom to see if Tyler wasn't in the room. When I saw he wasn't I grabbed my phone and walked back into the bathroom and shut the door. I looked down at the Caller ID.

Oscar Wylde.

"Hello?"

"Luna, you busy?"

"Kinda, what's up though?"

"Oh. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"Fuck. Oscar I'd love too, but I can't. I'm going out tonight with Ella, Angelo and Tyler. Ange and Tyler are finally going to meet."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry I've been blowing you off."

"No, no. It's fine. I understand, maybe we could hang next week?"

I thought about it for a while.

"Why not tomorrow? I have a tattoo in mind."

Oscar chuckled. "Be at my house at noon."

"See ya then, Bub." I said as that was Oscar's nickname.

"See you, bug." He said chuckling as he called me by the nickname he calls me. He then hung up as I did the same.

I then unplugged my straightener and went to go look for an outfit.
(Outfit to the side)

After I was done I looked at the clock and saw it was already 6pm.

I looked over at Tyler who was putting on his shoes.

"You ready?" I asked as I grabbed my keys.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said as we both walked downstairs and went out of the door.

I decided to call Ella to see if her and Ange were on her way.

"Hello?"

"El. You on your way?"

"Yeah. We're already here. We'll wait for you guys."

"Shit. Okay. Did you leave the kids at home?"

"Yeah. They're with Mom and Dad."

"Okay, I'll see you." I said as I hung up.

When we got there we found Ella and Angelo. I kissed Tyler before we walked up to them.