Chapter 46

Oscar's POV.

Christmas Day

I was finishing getting ready to head over to Luna's house for the Christmas party she was having.

I was just wearing a long sleeve black shirt and some black skinny jeans. I tried to look fancy, but Luna would usual help me with that shit.

I sprayed some cologne then put on my shoes, I then grabbed Luna and Reign's present then headed out.

A present for Luna won't fix anything, but I'd feel like an even bigger dick if I didn't get her anything.

I grabbed my keys then headed to her house.

When I got there I saw a shit ton of cars out side, I grabbed their presents then knocked on the door.

Luna showed up and came to open it. I looked up at her she was wearing a white lace dress with some nude heels. Her silver hair was straightened, and she looked absolutely fucking gorgeous.

"Hey. Come in." She said smiling.

"H-Hey, you look great." I said rubbing my neck and stepping inside. She smiled and shut the door behind me.

"Thanks, you too. But please, lose the chain." Luna said chuckling and taking off the chain around my neck.

I laughed. "Yeah I didn't know what else to wear."

We both laughed.

"Here, I got you and Reign something's." I said giving her the two separate bags.

She smiled. "Thank you. Um, everyone's in the living room." She said as she walked next to me. We walked into the living room and Reign spotted me.

"Daddy!" She yelled standing up and running over to me.

"Hello, lovely." I said as I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "You look beautiful."

She covered her eyes and buried her head in my chest.

I smiled and held her closely.

I said hello to everyone, Luna's parents, Ella, Chris, the Motionless boys except Ricky, Angelo, Kelly, and some other friends.

I then looked around and didn't see my brothers.

"Luna." I said as she set down the presents under the tree.

"Hmm?" She said turning around.

"Where are the boys?"

She gave me a sad smile. "Brooklyn gave me a call earlier and said they're flight got delayed."

I shook my head. They had gotten back from tour two months ago, but they had been out in Los Angeles taking care of some things with Grayson and Ethan. And also looking around some houses.

I set Reign down, and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. I saw Ella and Luna standing in there talking.

Luna looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Uh, Oscar. Here's your little chain necklace thingy, just don't put it back on." She said chuckling and walking up to me.