Chapter 23

Luna's POV.

"And I love you." Oscar said as he hugged me back.

Ever since I met Oscar, I knew everything would be okay. He's the sweetest guy in the world and I wouldn't trade him for anyone. When I'm with him, I feel safe, secure, and just comforted. Brooklyn and Dylan are both amazing too, so careful and kind.

And the thing that I've realized through being with Oscar all the time.

Is that I love him too.

I pulled back from the hug and looked at Oscar, and his beautiful eyes.

"I-I love you." I said as I watched his beautiful smile appear. I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

After talking for a couple hours, we all decided that we were going to go eat.

"Luna! You coming!?" Oscar yelled from downstairs.

"I'm looking for my sweatshirt!" I yelled back.

I rummaged through some more clothes, then my bedroom door opened. I looked up at Oscar while he was looking down at the floor where all my clothes was.

He chuckled. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked coming in.

"Quit laughing at me. I'm looking for my sweatshirt."

"Here, bug." Oscar said taking off his sweatshirt and handing it to me.

"No, you're going to be cold."

"Don't worry about me, I have another one in my car."

I nodded and grabbed his sweatshirt, I quickly put it on and put on some slippers. Then I grabbed my glasses and pulled my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I looked at myself in the mirror and signed as I saw the big purple and red bruise forming on my cheek and underneath my eye.

"Hey. You okay?" Oscar said walking up to me.

"Y-Yeah, c'mon lets go." I said giving him a small smile as I walked up to him, I was about to grab the door knob but Oscar grabbed my hand.

"Hey. Please don't hide your emotions from me." He said looking at me.

I nodded as I looked up at him. He pressed his lips onto mine, I kissed him back softly and then pulled back and smiled. Oscar grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.

We soon ran downstairs and saw Brooklyn and Dylan waiting by the door.

"Fucking finally." Dylan said opening the door. He walked out before all of us, I quickly let go of Oscar's hand and ran up to Dylan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on to him. He wobbled a little but then grabbed my legs.

"Don't give me fucking attitude." I said as I kissed his cheek. He chuckled, and looked at me.

"Sorry." He said smiling.

I smiled and got off of him, we soon all got into Oscar's car and were on our way to eat.

When we got there we all sat down and ordered drinks. I decided not to get a beer, I have all night to drink and drown in my tears. I can't do it in front of Oscar anymore.