intro

JUST FOR JOKES WE'RE NOT ACTUALLY BURNING EACH OTHER LOL.

In a world where female dogs roam the planet with a lot to say, there's a lot that pisses off a group of girls who write Dance Moms fanfics on Wattpad. They basically share a hatred for most people, but why would I tell you? You're like a class lower, right? And, for all I know, they might've bitched about you! And we wouldn't want to hear about that, would you?

I mean, I wouldn't like to hear someone say I have nonexistent grammar or that my icon is stupid. Because, that would suck. A lot. But, it's my opinion, I can't really force you to agree with me. Since you're, like, somewhere else. And I can't just go right through your phone or computer (or TV, if that's a thing) screen and do so, unfortunately.

All right then. Carry on.

But would they hate each other?

Yes, folks—ew, who even says "folks" anymore? Let me change that, excuse me—yes, ladies & gentlemen, that might be true.

Gah! That's just as bad as saying folks, nevermind. Uh, girls? No, that might not be sociably acceptable, we can't just forget about boys! How ridiculous would that be? How about people? Nah, that sounds stupid, and weird. Um...

I am getting ahead of myself. I'm supposed to be reading off a script! And I'm just blabbering, anyways...

Yes, humans, they might hate each other too.

____

credit to victoria for writing such a masterpiece.

yup yup yup we're basically dissing each other lol enjoy