5: The Order

(City Hall)

Evo's point of view

The limousine entered the entrance gate of the city hall, it can actually enter the premise because Crimson is working inside.

When i reached the city hall entrance, two guards escorted me until we reached the door of the grand hall.

One of the guards opened the door and the other waved me to get in.

At the throne in front i saw Lord Gabriel sitting while discussing something with Crimson who is leaning towards him at his side.

"Well hello Evo, I told you ill be seeing you again did i?" Lord Gabriel expressed it with a hint of taunting and it somewhat irritates me.

But right now i am actually trembling on what will be the outcome of this meeting.

"Good afternoon, Lord Gabriel" i said as politely as i can.

"Hello Evo, how are you so far?" Crimson ask with a caring tone.

"Im doing well Mr. Crimson thank you for your hospitality, i appreciate it" i humbly replied.

"I see you two know each other" Lord Gabriel cut off our short conversation.

"Why did you request my presence, Lord Gabriel?" I asked looking straightly at his bearded face.

"Well, well, you're not much of a chit chatter young Evo i presume. Ok, yesterday we saw your little show with a bully and you have acted quite well" He said it while rubbing fingers on his chin like he is thinking of something.

"Is he thinking that what happened to me was just a show? I didnt even remember that moment." I murmured to myself

"I have heard from Crimson here that you can't recall anything from that incident, that is why the committee of the Seven Highest Order decided to run some tests to awaken or analyze your hidden ability" Lord Gabriel imposed as if i got no choice.

"What if i say no?" I asked him straightforwardly.

"We already evaluated your possible options if you say no young Evo. First, is that you will have a guardian who will look out to you, he/she must know your every action before you do it. He/she will decide on whether you will do it or not. In other words you will have a non-biological parent to look after you. Second, is that you will be guarded in your residence but you will be forbidden to mingle with anyone in order to control your environment and to prevent any situation that may disturb your sanity. Lastly, and i hope you will not accept it, will be your impending Exile." Lord Gabriel stated everything well roundedly that my only option is to choose among the three.

"If i will pick the first option, who will be my guardian? I asked Lord Gabriel again for clarity.

"Good question, I have already discussed it with the other members of the Highest Order and to think that the powers you exercise is of a high level. We have agreed that one of the Highest Order members will be your guardian. Furthermore, i just realized that you have been acquainted with one of them already so i guess he will be a suited candidate to be your guardian." Lord Gabriel explained.

"Huh? I have been acquainted with one of them? But, but, but as far as im concerned i haven't met any of them." I exclaimed to Lord Gabriel with a slight furrow on my face.

"Ho, ho, ho, I see you haven't done your homework young Evo. The person im talking about is just right in this room." Lord Gabriel said tauntingly.

I looked around and all i see was Lord Gabriel, Crimson and Me.

"Hmm, I already know you're one of the Highest Order Lord Gabriel, but, uhmm, hmmm, does that mean.." Before i even finished my words as strong gust of wind floated me up while Crimson is pointing his palm towards me.