Cuddles (chanel x libby)

After tying with Zayday for president, Chanel is upset and goes to number 5 for comfort. Confessions are made. Enjoy.

Zayday walked through the long hallway, looking for Chanel, now the co-president of KKT. The two girls had gotten into another argument and she wanted to make up. They had to agree if they were going too reform Kappa! She was deep in though when she heard sniffling coming from #5's bedroom. Who would be crying? Zayday thought. Out of curiosity, she peeked through a crack in the door to see something that surprised her. Chanel Oberlin, the biggest bitch in the world, was laying her head on #5's shoulder and snuggling with her. She appeared to be crying and #5 was comforting her. "I-it's just not fair *sniffle* I was president first..." The girl cried, nuzzling her head under number 5's neck. This action caused #5 to blush and stutter an response "y-yeah." If zayday wasn't hiding from them, she would've squealed, because of how cute it was. "Number 5?" "Why are you blushing?" When asked that, the girl blushed even more, and struggled for words. "I-I don't know..." With that, she expected a slap or a "come on number five!" She closed her eyes, waiting for the hurtful words or slap. She heard a chuckle, and opened her eyes, surprised. "C-Chanel?" "Oh my god number five ... You're so cute." Both Zayday and #5 seemed to choke for a second there. #5 looked at Chanel, surprised. "I-I'm cute?" The shocked girl asked, still not believing the words she heard. Chanel giggled again, and scooted closer so their noses were just about touching. Now, Chanel had the same face she did from her "punishment" and was leaning in. She whispered something in the girl's ear, then kissed it lightly. But then, number five pushed Chanel on her back, and sat on the other girl's stomach. They continued to kiss, Zayday watching, slack jawed. Zayday heard footsteps and turned around to see #3 storming down the hallway. "Move" she growled, pushing the door. "No don't d-" it was too late and the door was open. Chanel and her minion looked up to see the two girls standing there, both of their mouths dropped open. Chanel sat up, angrily. "Are you serious number three? This is the second time! I know your desperate but please!" Zayday looked over at the girl next to her, who was grinning and sang out: "It's officially canon! OMG!" And ran away. Now, Chanel and #5 looked at Zayday, who was still standing there. "What are you looking at Hershey's special dark? Get out!"