Seven minutes in heaven part 2(chanel 3 x grace chanel x chanel 5)

Chanel
This couldn't be happening. Please not Chanel. Anyone but Chanel. She'd kill her! She'd probably stab her! "Well?" Chanel asked, already scaring the timid girl. "C-Chanel." "Number?" Chanel asked, waiting for an answer. "I-it's you Chanel..." "Excuse me?!" "Maybe we should switch..." "Absolutely." Chanel answered. "Ah Chanel, you can't switch." Chad reminded his girlfriend. "Chad really!?" Chanel shouted, looking at Chanel #5 with a disgusted look. "Into the closet you go!" Hester shouted, pushing the two into the closet. "And remember, you have to at least make out!" Chad yelled, fist pumping Boone. After locking the door, the two girls looked at each other and stood awkwardly. "I bet you haven't kissed anyone anyway." Chanel stated, rolling her eyes. Chanel #5 gasped at this and responded, "at least I've kissed someone without sleeping with them the moment after!" The girl bit back, glaring at Chanel. In a second, she was forcefully pinned to the wall, arms pinned above her head. "What did you just say?" The president of KKT growled in a surprisingly low voice. "You heard me." Number Five growled back. She was then slammed so her cheek was smashed against the hard wooden wall. "I dare you to say that again." Number five felt hot breath on her neck, and Chanel's body pressed against her back. It was pretty clear that both girls were enjoying this, due to their current state of panting and breathing heavily. "At least I've kissed someone without sleeping with them the moment after." She answered, voice dripping with venom. She was shoved to the floor, lips attacking her own. She immediately kissed back, not caring if her skirt was ripped or not. The post-timid girl smirked, and sucked on her enemy's neck, electing a moan. "N-number five... No fair..." She moaned, arching her back when she felt kisses down to her collar bone. All number 5 could think about was how close Chanel was, and how good it felt to get back at the girl. Chanel was rubbing against  number five's knee, grasping the girl's shoulders. Then came her revenge. She pulled away, stood up and looked down at Chanel. Still in complete lust, Chanel just whined in annoyance and tried to pull the girl down. Right on cue, the door unlocked, and Chanel #5 walked out, dragging the horny girl with her. When seeing the two, everyone was silent. #5 looked at Chanel, kissed her cheek and walked a few feet away. She then turned, said "By the way Chanel, if you ever need something or someone to do, just yell." She then winked and walked away. This left Chanel gaping, a deep blush on her face, and Chanel #3 already thinking of fanart to draw.