Chapter 1 meeting them

(No Pov)
The air was cold and hard rain fell Izzy, Shamus, Jake and Blue Rose were running they just kept running Jake's pet Hole also followed. ( well more like failed genetic experiment he was a scientific guy) Shamus was wheezing him being the youngest he was different maybe it was because he had six arms, yes that's correct six arms the extra four were sown on by Jake Shamus asked for it.
" Im so tired." Izzy said she was the weakest she was a basement 12 years of her life she was now 17.
"Come on Izzy you gotta stay strong my friend." Jake said but they instantly went quite after hearing a twig snap.
They all grabbed there weapons Izzy had a sledgehammer Shamus had a baseball bat with nails in it Jake had Hole and Blue Rose had a gun. But before they could fight Hole was already chasing the thing everyone followed. After running for a while they came to the figure Shamus charged at it and pinned him to a tree.
"Who are you." Shamus said sternly no response. One of the arms raises the baseball bat. "SPEAK YOU FUCKER." He boomed he was starting to get angry
To no avail it was a teenage boy about sixteen Shamus the smashed the boys head open and smiled
"You will never know whats under this mask." He laughed this was his favorite part. He used Jakes scalpel to cut the boy open and took out his heart and handed it to Izzy she put it in her satchel.
"Just a little snack." He smiled and they continued walking they then saw something he was no it was tall and had no face. Izzy was about to walk up to it and when she did he stared and she stared back.
" Izzy you fucking IDIOT " Blue Rose shouted and grabbed her friend unfortunately two males one in A brown jacket in a mask got jake and one in an orange hoodie got Shamus who was figuring out he isn't as strong as he thought. They were trapped but there weren't going down without a fight. But as they were about to fight everything went black.  
Izzy's work