New Family

(No pov)
It was odd the new family was full of monsters,killers, and well creatures. Izzy,Shamus,Jake and Blue never thought this could be there new family but they knew it wasn't impossible look at hole for example he is a dog beast with a giant black hole that leaks and when triggered sharp teeth would come out do he could eat. Everyone was scared of hole actually when he bare his teeth Jake just sat by him and petted it he truly did love that dog. Izzy seemed scared the most around all the new family members. She never knew what a true family was like so she was scared she just thought if she talked or acted strange they would throw her in a basement again. So she stayed quite head down and sat in the floor. Blue Rose wasn't feeling good around all these people the only one she trusted was her team she tried to stay away as well. Jake was well the only on attempting to interact with the rest of the family he was amazed by a few of them by there horrible scars and wounds. He was a mad scientist he would test in all of his victims forcing chemicals in them the ones who survived were given to hole to eat. Shamus was running around the whole house chasing sally laughing and having fun for once. Tagging Sally and repeating the cycle. Izzy and Blue Rose stayed by hole petting him and siting on the floor they were scared there past would always haunt them. Even when they talked to someone it was always in a whisper.
"Blue," Izzy said quietly "they won't hurt us will they."
"I dont know." Blue responded.
And all Izzy and Blue Rose did was stay silent.