The Meetings

(Izzy's Pov)

When I woke up, it was dark. That is all I could really say. I heard screams of my comrade, Blue Rose, it wasn't screams of pain, I know her too well to know when she is in pain. This, these screams were of fear, and true sadness. Then, it finally dawned on me, her life... her story. She was kidnapped before and she was tortured, raped, and then thrown out like a piece of paper. She must think it is going to happen again. Well, hell, it might. We don't know these people, this creature. I have concluded to the thought that the two guys who took Shamus... Shamus, SHAMUS!? What the hell did they do to him? now I too, was screaming but for Shamus to say something for me to know he was still there, still alive.

"SHAMUS, SHAMUS, ARE YOU STILL THERE?!" Our group referred death as being still "there".

"Izzy.... Whats happening, I'm scared" Shamus called.. I could barely hear him over Blue's screaming.

Suddenly, it was becoming light again and the feeling of motion stopped. When I could see I knew we were in cages that were being loaded off a truck.

"carefully set that one down, Jeff, she is special" I heard a very low, manly voice say. I knew, this was Blue he was talking about because I could hear her screaming to put her down.

"These people are powerful Jeff, from the all of the deaths in our kind, these people are saving us."

"yeah, yeah, I get it Master, keep these bastards alive. DAMMIT THIS ONE WONT SHUT UP!" So, I know the person that is picking me up is named Jeff. It all went black once again once I felt the cage hit the ground.

-

-

-

(Blue's Pov)

Why is this happening? Why now, when I was just starting to be happy again, THIS?! My vision was coming back to me and in front of me was a guy. He was a bit taller than me, and I was extremely short. I had the body of a 12 year old despite being a 18 year old.

"Hello, darling, welcome to the Slender Mansio-"

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME? I SWEAR TO HELL I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU PEOPLE! WHERE IS MY TEAM? TELL ME WHERE MY TEAM IS YOU BASTARD"

"Okay, not what I was expecting? I thought you would be like, chill, considering you are one of the most wanted killers in the USA? hmm, weird? Well, let me introduce myself. I, am BEN, a killer, like you. I am now, your only comrade. Well, that and our master, Slenderman. You saw him in the woods. We, are special, we are used as dictators. When something is wrong, we are given all power from SM to fix it. At the moment, we just kill and kill as we please. BUT there are rules for our position, these will be given to you later. Now, your team is very special also. Izzy, she is paired with Toby. Shamus, he is paired with Sally. Jake, paired with Dr. Smiley. Finally, Hole, he is paired with Smile Dog. They are getting the same boring ass lecture by their partner. Well, now that we are done with the boring stuff, lets get you to meet with the rest of the family."

-

-

-

(Jake's Pov)

My vision slowly developed back to me. Unlike Blue, who I could hear in the next room, I was calm and simply sat there calmly. A man with a white lab coat like me walked into the room. He, unlike to me, had a huge smile carved into his face, like an emoji. He creepily stared at me, and slowly twisted his head.

"Hello, child, I could just imagine how scared and confused you must be, I am so sorry we must passed this burden onto you"

"your apology is accepted" I said out of reflex.

"hmm, I like you already. Alright, so, lets get straight to the point, you are one of the healers here in the Slenderman Mansion. We are very important to the Dictators, Hunters, and Trainees. You are my comrade now, my ally. We must trust eachother now. I am here to teach you how to be a doctor.Now, if we are done here, let us meet the rest of the family."

-

-

-

(Izzy Pov)

My head felt heavy and my blurry vision was hazy. I noticed I was strapped to a chair, why? Where am I? it suddenly all came back to me; Shamus, Blue, and that weird creature. Why am I here? Am I locked in here? when this thought cam to mind, I was worried if I was forgotten, again, but this time, alone. without Shamus to keep me from my insanity.

"please," I called," I just want to see my brother, give me my brother back"

Slowly, a boy my age appeared.

"hello, Izzy, r-right?" he twitched his head multiple times, "Hey, can you talk?"

"I, ummm, right my name is Izzy" I whisper, barely. For I was seriously shy, almost painly.

"Yeah, so, I'm Ticci Toby, just call me Toby," he said casually with a wave, "So, welcome to your new home. Well, not here, this is the basement-"

I quickly became scared. Ever since I broke out of that basement, I was dearly afraid of the basement in any house what so ever. My face started to be pale,

"Hey, girl, you okay? you look well um, pale. paler than usual"

"ye-yeah, I'm, I'm okay-" my breathing got heavier,"C-can we get out of the basement now"

"ok? Well, first, we are the hunters. We, kill, obviously, when Slenderman, the thing you met in the woods, orders you to. Oh, and usually we help the trainees. We also have the Dictators, which your friend Blue got. Nice girl, shes pretty special to SM. Well we have them come to our missions when they are off duty. Its pretty fun! Most of the family are hunters. Except for the younger ones like your brother or the two dictators, Ej and Blue Rose. They aren't. So, we can relate to mostly anyone here. Your gonna love it! I promise, now, lets go meet your new family"

-

-

-

(Shamus Pov)

Izzy?! Wheres Izzy?! Where am I?! A girl just about my age runs into the room with toys. This was the first time I have ever seen toys in my life! Unlike the others, I wasn't strapped down to anything. I ran over to the toys and smiled at the girl.

"Hi, I'm Sally, I'm a first-year trainee, like you now! I'm your student helper! Would you like to go play with me?"

"I don't know, I have never "played" with anyone? And I have never seen "toys" before? How do we play, being killers and all?"

"Well, you don't need to make it all complicated! It takes the fun away!," Sally then "tagged" me and started to run away, "TAG YOUR IT!"

I giggled, she looked back once again and this is how I met my best friend, Sally.

"Come on, Shamus, or you too slow!"

"No Way!" I ran up and we chased each other upstairs.

-

-

-

(I left out Hole because well, he cant talk, and neither can Smile Dog)