Dahyun

Kim Da Hyun serves as the lead rapper and vocalist in JYP's latest protégé "Twice".
She was born in Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do came to Seoul to pursue her dream of joining the Entertainment world.

Da Hyun is the lovable member of TWICE that everyone has something great to say about.
She is most loved by fans and members alike, and she spends time with a lot of artists from JYP, just playing around and taking photos with them.

Despite being friendly and good in interacting with people, she said she likes to spend her time alone, when she can recharge and enjoy herself.

Before making her debut she appeared in the music videos of Wooyoung's "Rose" and GOT7's "Stop Stop It".

JYP Entertainment spotted her at a youth dance festival, where she took part and represented her solo dance.
She was still at her middle school then.

Notwithstanding that, Dahyun passed the audition to become JYP Entertainment's official trainee in 2012.

Da Hyun is one of the cutest members who is good in talking to fans, and fans say that they'd love to see her participate in the reality show "We got married", and possibly with Vernon from the boy group Seventeen.

bio

Birth Name: Kim Da Hyun
Birth Date: 28th March, 1998
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48 Kg
Blood Type: O
Nationality: Korean

Specialties: Dancing, Rapping, singing, hosting
Star sign: Gemini
Position: 2nd rapper, dancer and sub-vocalist
Hobby: listening to music, playing the piano

Quick Facts

1. Dahyun studies at Hanlim Multi Art School.
2. She appeared in Wooyoung's "Rose" (Japanese) music video.
3. Dahyun became popular with the video of her dancing at church, which was launched on YouTube.
4. She was born in Seongnam, Gyeoggi-do, South Korea.
5. Dahyun is able to play piano.
6. She likes listening to many kinds of music, but when she's sad, she listens to ballads.
7. She was a JYP trainee for 3 years.
8. She is great at rapping.
9. Other members say that she's the best at interacting with fans.
10. Fans want to see her and Vernon from Seventeen in the show "We got married".
11. She likes to spend time alone.
12. Her nicknames are Tofu and Dubu.
13. She wears contact lenses.
14. She appeared in GOT7's video for "Stop stop it".