Ch.7 Hi

Kendall:
We arrived at the movie theater and we got out of the car and we went inside. Me and Hailey went up to the the guy and we told him what movie were out he said "um we have the outfield, Justin bieber, paper town, the neighbors".
Jack:
Sammy invited me to the movie with her friends. I said yes so I got ready and I went to get ready. I was done getting ready and I called Sammy so he picked me up. We got to the movie theater. And we entered we saw some girls. I see Kylie and I see she was with a blonde girl & a brunette girl.
Kendall:
We order our movie tickets & me & Hailey were getting snacks."Um can i get 2 pizzas, one soda,and 2 bags of chips. I payed and Hailey order her things. Me & Hailey get our stuff and we head to see the movie. We sat down and we started to see the commercial that were on. I got a text from Kylie.
Kylie 🍓:Hey where are u
Kendall: Hey um we are about to watch the movie
Kylie🍓: What movie
Kendall: Um the Justin Bieber movie
Kylie🍓: um Okay we are all going to watch that movie
Kendall: okay bye
Jack:
We were ordering the snacks and we saw Kylie say we are going to watch JB'S Movie. Is she kidding everybody said yes. We got our stuff and we were going in the theater. We enter and there we 2 girls in there. They got up and I see that they were the girls from school.
Kendall:
We see Kylie come in and we stand up. We see Kylie and she says"your here". I look at her and say "Yea we been her for 10 mins". She says " I look at all of her friends I started to say hi to them and I see Jack,Sammy,Jack J &Shawn. Jack say hi to Sammy & Shawn & Jack says " hi I am Jack." Hey shakes my hand.
Jack:
We get to the theater and the 2 girls get up and I see it was Kendall Kylie's sister. I say hi to her and tell her who she is. We sat down and we started to watch the movie.