Ch.9 Drink up

Jack:
Sammy always has the sickest party's ever. I got up from my bed and I got ready it was about 5:50 and I changed washed my teeth and I headed out the door. I was going to me jack and Shawn over there.
Kendall:
We got to the party we pick up Haliey. When we got to the party I see Sammy coming towards us and say hi guy I am so happy u guys came . Come here he tells us. We followed him me and Haliey and Kylie. Well I thought Kylie was following us but she didn't. Sammy took us to the kitchen and he said here drink up guys. I look and see he was holding to red cups. Um no thank u I say. He looks at me and says okay Kendall you really need to stop being so boring and at least have one drink. I took the red cup out of his hand and said on drink ok. K he said with a smile. Haliey was drinking so much I told her to stop and she said come on Kendall. I grab her hand and said come here I took her up stairs and I open a door and told her stay her ok. I closed the door and I went down stairs and I grabbed a Towl from the bathroom and I open the cabinet and look to see if there were some Advils and I see there is and I grab them and go to the room. I enter the room and see Haliey passed out I let her sleep and I decided to get Kylie and tell her we need to leave. I went down stairs and I bumped in to a couple making out. I look up and see its Jack Gilinsky. I walked away from them and I went to see where Kylie was. I grab her had and say we need to go. She said no Kendall I am staying here. Kylie no we need to leave. Then I hear Sammy say here Kendall you can stay in a room up stairs he grabbed my hand and took me up stairs. He opens a door and it was where Haliey was and he said your friend is drunk he laughs. I say thanks but tell Kylie we need to go yea he said I will .
Jack:
I was at the party and I was making out with this girl and then someone bumps in to us I see the girl looking at us and I see it was Kendall. She ignored us and walked away. A few moments later I see she was with Sammy they were going up stairs. I knew Sammy.