Ch.6 Movie Night

Kendall:
Kylie told me that if I wanted to go to the movies with her and her friends. I said sure. I really don't even know who her friends are. I called Hailey and I told her if she wanted to come to the movies with me and my sisters friends. She said yes I told her to send me her address. And she did so I told her at 7:30 me and Kylie will pick her up. It was around 2:00 and I got up and I started to head to my bathroom. I took a shower and 20 min later I finally finished. I got out of the shower and I changed to some really comfy clothes I put a shirt and pants and I put on my shoes. I went down stairs to get some breakfast. After I ate my breakfast I started to head to my room and I did my makeup. I put on some perfume. I hear a knock I see Kylie. "Hey Kylie I say". Kylie " hey so at 7:00 we are leaving okay. She left and I grabbed my MacBook and I started watching Pretty little Liars. I was watching it that I fell asleep.
Kylie:
I was on my phone and I see the time and it was 6:50. I got up and I went to Kendall's room I knock and no one answered so I opened it and I see her sleeping. I called her name so she can wake up but she didn't. I started to shake her and she woke up.
Kendall:
Kylie woke me up from my really nice sleep. I got up and I fix my shirt and I grabbed my cross body bag. I head down stairs and I went to the garage to get the car. We went to pick up Hailey.