Three

NOTE// Play Love Don't Change by Jeremih when I tell you to, enjoy!
----

(*play song*)

Camila had almost emptied the bottle of vodka, surely getting drunk and feeling the full blow. At least her headache had subsided. She had been caught up in dancing between a couple of guys, grinding to the beat of the music.

"You're a really good dancer baby." A blonde boy had whispered in her ear, she could smell alcohol but couldn't determine if it was from herself or the boy behind her.

She opened her eyes and was met with a pair of emerald ones across the room. She froze as the girl turned away and walked off. Camila tried going after her but was stopped when a large hand grabbed onto her arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Let go." She slurred and pushed the muscular limb only failing when a pair of hungry lips crashed onto hers.

Camila tried desperately to get out of the boy's grasp only having her mouth violated. Finally she heard a slap and the blonde let go as a stinging pain protruded from her hand.

"What the fuck?!" The boy rose his hand, Camila braced herself for an impact closing her eyes and inhaling deeply.

She opened one eye curious as to why she hadn't been hit yet. Camila became confused when she saw a body lying on the ground, the blonde crouched next to it.

"Lauren? Lauren?" The boy shook the body his voice shaky instead of dominate, "oh gosh you're alright." The girl pushed herself up and sat on the ground rubbing at her head. "Oh god Lauren I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"No but you meant to hit her." She spoke, her voice raspy as she got up. "Get out."

"What?" The blonde boy looked confused.

"I said get out! Now!" Her voice rose and she covered one side on her face. All eyes were now on her as Ally came running into the room.

"Lauren!" Her eyes widened as she approached the green eyed girl. "What happened?!"

"Party is over." Lauren walked off leaving Ally to clear the apartment.

"Camila come on." Harper grabbed the brunette's hand making her jump and pull away. "Let's go."

"I'm staying." Camila watched as Harper rolled her eyes and walked away catching up with Skylar and Kelly.

Camila made her way into the kitchen finding Lauren sitting at the bar. She stopped and took a deep breath, she could still feel the alcohol in her system, yet her headache was returning. As she approached the bar the green eyed girl turned around and turned quickly back when she saw Camila sitting down.

"Lauren right?" Camila bit her lip. Lauren closed her eyes and turned to face the brunette, sighing and opening her eyes.

"Yeah." She pressed the ice pack harder on to her face grimacing at the pain. She took in Camila's facial features, she was beautiful. The brown orbs staring into hers gave her so much comfort and butterflies in her stomach. Lauren took notice of the rings attached to Camila's bottom lip but averted her gaze back up to her eyes. There was a slight look of sadness inside of the brown orbs, something Lauren wasn't used to, she swallowed hard.

"Are you okay?" Camila played with her hands.

"I'm fine." Lauren turned back to the counter avoiding Camila's gaze.

"Hey." Camila placed her hand on Lauren's cheek and turned her once more, "Thank you. You didn't have to do that for me."

"Well I did." Lauren gave her a small smile. "I had to."