Five

NOTE// TRIGGER WARNING. Mention of self harm.

-----

"Thanks for the ride Ally." Said Lauren as she stepped out of the small girl's car.

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow." Ally smiled and watched while Lauren walked to her porch, before driving off.

Quietly opening the door, as to not wake her family, Lauren made her way to her room and locked the door. Walking to her dresser, she started taking her clothes off, exhausted from work and the previous day's party. She removed her shirt and pants before looking up into the mirror. Lauren took a deep breath and stared into her eyes. She messed with her hair and frowned, bringing her hands to touch her abdomen.

Lauren bit her lip and looked at the small scars and moved her hands further down to her hips and thighs, examining the small imperfections. She remembered the night she had done most of the cuts. It was right after she left the party Camila and her had argued at. She locked herself in the bathroom and fell asleep there. The next morning she awoke dried blood on her clothes and down her legs. Lauren didn't regret doing it, she felt as though it helped, she enjoyed the relief as the silver blade cut through her skin. She had eventually ran out of room on her thighs and started moving up to her hips and abdomen.

Lauren tore her eyes off of the scars and moved to put clothes on. She slipped on one of her sports bras and a pair of sweat pants, laying her eyes on the sliver. It took the pain away. No amount of alcohol and drugs could help my pain. But this? She picked up the razor. This gives me control, I have control. Just one. I promise this time just once.

She looked in the mirror once more a look of pure devastation and disgust in her eyes, crying out for help. She searched for a clean spot she could cut. None. She bit her lip and sighed. Lifting her arm she gazed at her wrist.

---

Camila locked her door and threw herself onto her bed. It had been a rough day having to relive the horror she goes through every night. The mysterious girl that always appears in her dreams and the loud screeching noise. She wants answers to so many questions but she didn't know how to get them. She picked her phone up and sent a quick text:

C: We doing anything tonight?

Camila sat up and ran her hand through her hair, closing her eyes to try and subside the headache.

H: No, haven't heard anything from Skylar.

Camila threw her phone on the pillow beside her, sighing in frustration. She stood up and walked to her mirror taking a look at her reflection. That night she was wearing a crop top and some tight jeans, her hair was down showing its natural waves. Her makeup wasn't as heavy as when she goes out, only having little mascara on, and her snakebites were out. Bringing her arm up, Camila ran her thumb over the scar she couldn't remember getting. She believed that her dreams had something to do with it, that her subconscious knew something that she didn't.

Camila looked back up into the mirror, her eyes widened as she looked into the corner. It was her, the girl from her dreams. Standing in the corner. The brunette's heart started pounding, she quickly turned around, "Who are you!"

And just like that she was gone, Camila blinked a few times and rubbed at her head. She headed over to her bed and laid down picking her phone up and sending another text: