L E T T E R: 1

P R O L O G U E

"I was so scared of someone

breaking me,

I eventually broke myself." -M.S

Dear Aiden,

You don't know me -you probably never will- but I wanted you to know that you are beautiful. You are in every way possible, the most beautiful human-being I have ever seen.

Your caramel hair that is shaved on the sides and longer and curly on top is perfect in every way possible. You have breath taking, forest green eyes framed with long lashes. Your straight nose holds your silver nose ring on the left side in a strangely attractive way, I guess that's what you get for doing it at home. Your high cheek bones go well with your straight jawline, which is sharp enough to cut diamonds. Your thin, pale pink lips are what catch my attention the most though.

How they make every word you say seem like it is almost gold. How you show people pictures with what you say. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but a single word you say paints a thousand pictures to everyone else. When you talk, you express not only a meaning, but a feeling. Like you are pouring your heart and soul into it. Giving it everything you've got.

Your smile can make the sun want to quit. The moon no longer rise the stars no longer shine. To me, you are in every way possible, perfect.You are like how the sky looks new and reborn after every storm we have. How baby animals make everyone's heart melt. You are words that can't be described. To me, you are air. And I need you to breathe. 

Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but you are beautiful on the inside too.

Since the very first day I saw you, I've noticed that you will do anything to make others around you happy. How you will put others needs in front of your own.You care more for others than you do for yourself. That in itself, is more than half the human population will do.

You are passionate about everything you do. Mostly about your art. You give what you do, your 110%. You give it everything you've got. You don't back down.

You're a fighter Aiden. That is a characteristic, a trait, not many people have. But everyone wants.

xx Rein