Chapter 3

Gwen Pov

"Just do it already Liam!" Allyson demanded.

"Well I guess we were right because I did it already."

"Really? Let me look." Allyson says and opens her eyes and sees the knife deep in her skin. "This is totally awsome!"

"Alright lets go shopping." Zoe says.

"Alright everyone to the garage." Harry says. We all walk behind him to the garage.

"Oh my gosh!!" I squeal as we enter the garage. "Can I please please please drive the yellow camero? I've always wanted one!"

"Sure hop in." Louis says while walkin to the passenger side door. Liam and Zayn sit in the back. Zoe pulls up beside us in a red mustang. She's taking Niall, Allyson, and Harry.

"Race Ya!" Zoe said smirking.

"You're on!" I said before pulling out in front of her. I could really get used to this vampire speed thing. I drive through the streets with Zoe directly behind me. We come to a stop light. I swear being a vampire is great but I makes me more impatient. The light turns a shade of green and I continue down the street. I keep going and see her turn down an alley. Great Shes taking a short cut I think to myself. She's bound to win. Wait a second. "Hey Zayn do you think you can transport us and our car to the malls lot?"

"I've never tried. But there's a first time for everything." All of the sudden I felt us lift off the ground and move so fast nobody could have seen us. Within two seconds we land perfectly parked in a space.

"Nicely done man!" Louis says giving him a high five. Zoe pulls in a few minutes later.

"How'd you get here so soon?" Zoe asks.

"They used Zayn's power." Harry said reading our minds.

"That's cheating."

"I don't recall you giving any rules sister dear."

"Oh shut up Gwen." I just smirked and walked right into the mall with Louis arm wrapped around my waist, and everyone else following.

"So where to first?" Liam states.

"Food court!" Allyson and Niall scream and take off.

"Forever 21." Zoe says and her and Harry take off.

"Arcade?" Liam asks.

"Sounds great." Zayn says and they leave me and Louis alone.

"So where do you want to go love?"

"Hot Topic." I say.

"Okay lets go!" Louis says and pulls me towards the store. "Anything you want it's yours. Don't think about holding back. Even if you might like it get it."

"I like these rules." I said. I looked around like a kid in a candy shop.

I walked over to a rack of jeans and start pulling out pairs. I grabbed a ripped pair in almost every color. Then my eyes were pulled toward the shoes. I looked at several pairs. I picked a total of three pair. I got lace up black high tops, combat boots, and studded black stilettos. I then made my way towards tank tops. I pulled out one for each pair of jeans. I grabbed a leather jacket with gold studs to match my heels. I also wanted a black pair of wayfarer ray bans. At the check out I had a total of 6 new outfits, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 jacket and a pair of sunglasses. Louis gladly paid the lady and we walked out.

"Thanks Lou."

"Whatever makes you happy darling. Plus they will all look great on you." He replied.

"Guys shopping with Harry is the hardest thing ever." Zoe says coming up behind us. Harry chuckles.

"I made her buy everything she even thought about getting for a second." He says

"I wonder if Ally has made it to shopping yet."

"Yes she had." Niall comes up behind us.

"Yeah we had our fun in the arcade but after playing those games for a while they get kinda boring." Liam says.

"Then lets head home" I say. We all start walking back to the cars.

"Race ya! But you can't use Zayn's power this time."

"Okay" I said still holding Louis hand as we walked out behind them. "Good Luck."

We get in our car and drive after them. As we get close to the mansion they call home Zoe's car just stops in the middle of the road. I just pull around her and it starts again as soon as we have a big enough lead to win.

"What just happened?" Allyson says as they pull in to the garage.

"I think I know what Gwen's power is." Harry states simply.

"Really? What is it??"

"I think you're an empath."

"A what?"

"An empath is someone who can use the powers of those they are within a certain distance from. You were holding hands with Louis so when you told Zoe good luck it jinxed it."

"Can I try again to be sure." I ask excitedly. They nod. I walk towards Niall. I think something and I hope Harry heard me. I concentrate on making Zayn feel like he really wants to kiss Liam and Liam wants him to kiss him. I see Harry pull out his phone to take a picture so I know he heard me. Zayn and Liam kiss I stop concentrating and they realize what they are doing and then realize it was me. They gave me a death glare and started running towards me. As soon as Zayn gets close enough I transport to my room. This power is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see what trouble I can get into