Chapter 4 I Want You

*Elaina's P.O.V*

He took my hand and started pulling me out of the ally. "Where are we going?"

"My flat. There's more privacy there." He looked over his shoulder and winked at me.

We walked a few blocks. When we got there and went inside, he slammed me against the door, his body pressing against mine. He started kissing me with furiousity and passion. I could feel his excitement start to grow against my stomach. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took me to his room. He pushed me down onto the bed, lowering himself onto me. Never breaking the kiss.

As his hands roamed my body, I played with the hem of his shirt, finally slipping my hands up to his defined abs; making him moan.

After a few minutes he broke the kiss, "Do you wanna do this?"

"Jeremy, I want you inside of me," I moaned.

He sat up, taking off his shirt, reviling his muscular body. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at him.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled.

"Like it, no. I'm in love with it."

Then without warning he tried taking my shirt off, ripping it in the process - I must have taken off my jacket on our way to the room - reviling my neon triple D push-up bra.

He took in the sight that was me, and started kissing my neck, nipping and sucking, leaving hickies all over it. He slowly started kissing down my chest, stopping at the valley between my boobs. He looked up into my eyes, reaching around to undo my bra.

*Jeremy's P.O.V*

I reached around to undo the clasp of her bra. It took me a few seconds but I got it. Slowly pulling down a strap with my teeth - while I did the other one with my hand - I took off her bra. After that was gone, I took one of her large breasts in my hand and started needing it with my fingers while I took the other one into my mouth and started sucking on it.

I heard her moan out my name in pleasure. I switched boobs so I could taste the other one too, making her gasp.

I slowly slid my hands down her soft, bare skin and undid her pants, sliding my hands into them. Feeling how wet she already was. "Damn, your already this wet for me baby? Just imagine how soaking you'll be in a few minutes," I said, remembering some things I had in my closet that I could use on her.

Getting off of her she looked at me in confusment. Opening her mouth in protest I kissed it. "Shhh Love. I'll be back in a minute," I whispered.