Chapter 6

*Jeremy*

I stroked her soaking wet pussy, listening to her ragged breathing. I thrust two of my fingers inside of her, pumping in and out. I can already tell she's super tight. It will be hard to get my dick all the way into her, but I wanna try.

I started pumping faster and faster, hearing her gasping for breath. Her hands grasping the sheets like her life depended on it.

I stopped pumping. Pulling my fingers out of her, licking her sweetness off my fingers. I dipped my head down and flicked her clit with my tongue. Elaina's breath catching, she wove her fingers through my hair. I then proceeded to eat her delicious pussy. She wrapped her legs around my neck as I slipped my tongue in her entrance....

*Elaina*

After what seemed like an hour of pure bliss, his tongue going places I never thought they would, he pulled away. He lowered himself on top of me, his excitement pressing against my inner thigh. Kissing up my neck and jaw his lips came to mine. The kiss started ever so softly, but grew hungrier by the second. I flipped him so that I was on top, never breaking the kiss. After a minute I broke the kiss, positioning my entrance just above his tip.

Taking my hips he asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded. " want every inch of you inside of me."

With that he pulled me down onto him, making me scream in pain, a tear escaping my eye.

"Shhh baby," Jeremy whispered. "You just need to adjust to me."

"Y-your s-s-so h-huge!" I stuttered.

He smiled and thrust into me more, my hips responding to him.

Taking that as a good sign he pulled me up and slammed me back down, hard. He rolled on top of me and started pumping slowly at first.

"Please, Jeremy, faster! Faster!" He started going faster, a lot faster. "Harder! Harder! Faster! Ohh, Jeremy!" I screamed. "Faster! Harder! Make me cum! Please! Ohh it feals so good! More!"

He was getting faster and harder. His whole length thrusting into me. It hurt so bad but I loved it! The friction heating both our bodies like we were on fire.

As he started slowing down I could tell he was reaching his climax.

"No, baby please! I-I'm on the pill. I want you to cum inside of me!" So he started going faster again. "Yea! Yes baby, yes! Faster! Faster! Harder! Harder!!! More!!!! Please!!"

There was a tight feeling in my lower stomach, and I knew what was coming.

"Jeremy I'm gonna cum!!!!" I screamed.

"Not yet baby hold it in a bit longer. I want you to cum with me." He started getting even faster than before.

"Faster!!!!" I screamed. And he was getting faster. And harder. Oh my god kit hurt so much but it felt so good!!!!

"Ready? 1, 2, 3!" And with that we cummed together. His warmth flooding inside of me.

He collapsed beside me on the bed, pulling me on top of him. Kissing my neck and chest, but never my lips. "Kiss my lips!" I whined. "Please!"

He granted me my wish. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I quickly granted him access, his tongue exploring my mouth. I moaned in pleasure and slightly but his tongue as he was sliding it out of my mouth.

"Wanna go one more round?" He asked.

I wanted to so badly but I didn't reply in words. I just slowly slid my hands down his bare body. Lightly gripped his erection and guided it to my throbbing pussy.

"I'll take that as a yes then." So we made love again. With even more screaming than last time.

As we collapsed next to each other he whispered in my ear, "You are so tight I could barely fit in you. And... I think I'm in love with you."

I looked up at him, kissed him softly then whispered back, "I think I'm in love with you too."