..help.me...

Here's a picture of frisk who I drew in my new laptop yayyyyyyy....
Ok ima be completely honest.. Most of you know me as the happy silly kind Azul. Well y'all right in a way. Behind the mask I carry is a depressed angry and cold me. I know most of you are probably wondering why the fuck you reading this but please just take the one to read this to find about the real me. You won't regret it..
So, my parents never finished high school as teens.. So starting high school is a big step for me. I've always been yelled at for the little things in life and get verbally abused for my appearance a ton. Sometimes I yell back because I get angry and snap, but it just puts me in more trouble causing me to get depressed and stay out of wattpad for a while. Recently I've been more "emo" and have been more depressed around them, I cried yesterday while getting yelled at now I won't get the buddy of my dreams or get to be with the friends who I haven't seen in a long time.. Makes me wonder how would my parents lives be if I wasn't here.. Probably more happy.. I don't even know.
I'm so sorry guys that I told you all this. I just needed to put it out of my chest. After I publish this chapter I'll feel a little better. If you are going through something similar to me please talk to me. I want to help people cause that's how I am, anyway again I sorry and see you in next chapter, bai rai.