Chapter 5

Haiii <3

I hope you are enjoying 'What is Love?' I'm having a lot of fun writing it :) and please remember to comment, share, vote it means a lot!

Love Caitlin

=====================

... and maybe I feel in love when you woke me up'

I played the final note. Heard it's sound vibrate around the room.

Playing the piano makes me feel so alive.

I almost forget about everything that's happening to me. But the joy is short lived when the bell rings and I have to trudge to my form room.

The thing about school is I enjoy it and all, quite a lot actually, and I get good grades... But it makes everyone think if me as even more of a freak.

At school I'm not just labeled 'Alexia Thompson whose parents were killed in a car accident and no one wants' I'm 'Alexia Thompson whose parents were killed in a car accident and no one wants, is a nerd, and who loves music.'

It's quite unfortunate.

I finally get to class and sit into my desk as the second bell goes.

It's in the back corner by the window, which means that I have a great view, if you ignore the fact that I have to sit behind Callie and Nick...

I mean seriously! It seems like all they are ever doing is making out and clinging to each other like they only have minutes left on earth!

The teacher walks in and once he sees what's happening, he clears his throat somewhat loudly, which causes Callie to come up for air.

Not even blushing may I say, just acting like this is the most normal thing in the world.

I would like a boyfriend and all but that? That is just way too far... No PDA for me thank you very much.

They must feel my eyes piercing them because together they turn their heads and shoot me a look of disgust.

'Oh great!' I think to myself. More enemies! And I look away, sit back in my seat and proceed to listen to the notices.