Chapter 6

Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile since i updated but since its the holidays i will update more. :)

I hope you are enjoying my story and please check out my first on here 'Dear Diary'.

Remember to comment, share, vote! I really appreciate it. :)

I love you all,

Caitlin xx

===================

School was as uneventful as usual. More kissing. More glares. More murmurs of disgust. Pretty normal for a year 11 girl in high school.

When I was younger and happier than I am now, and I still watched High School Musical, I imagined college to be just like that...

Turns out it's really not.

As I'm walking inside the 'home for unwanted girls' as most call it, I see two familiar figures at the front desk.

They turn around as the bell goes off and when their eyes land on me, I see a look of happiness appear on their faces.

No way! They are back! This cannot be happening! My brain thinks.

"Alexia! Oh how nice it is to see you!" Mrs Bradley gushes, and Mr Bradley affirms this with a nod of the head. "We were thinking that maybe we could go out for a bit, to the Starbucks down the road or something, maybe even for a spot of shopping?" she rushes.

"If you want to that is," Mr Bradley adds.

I'm stunned, is this really happening? Potential adopters want to meet me again?

"Sure," I stutter, unable to say anything else. I can't let myself get carried away, maybe they are only being kind.

Don't get your hopes up, I think. But no matter what I try to tell myself, I can't get my heart to stop racing.

=====================

Sorry it was so short... The next one is a lot longer, please bear with me!!!

xx