20

Shizuo's POV

Half an hour passed and Izaya and I hadn't uttered a single word to each other.. it was seriously extremely awkward .. Well, mostly because Izaya was like the most talkative person ever so he always talked. But now he didn't and it was.. weird. Why were we locked up in here in the first place?

I sighed and decided to text Shinra

To>Shinra
Hey when are you going to get us out of here?

To>Shinra
Shinra...

Just like I thought... He wasn't replying. I suddenly felt my phone vibrating in my hands. I clicked on the notification

From>Flea
Hey...

I blinked a few times before I could process the situation. Izaya texted me? But he is sitting on the floor right next to me.. I stole a quick glance at him from the corner of my eye and he seemed.. I don't know how to explain it but he wasn't like his usual self.. He even seemed slightly nervous

To>Flea
I'm right next to you Izaya...

I decided to text him back

From>Flea
I know. It's just that... I can't really say this directly to you..

To>Flea
Say what directly..?

He took a while to answer to that

From>Flea
I...think I kind of have a thing for someone... and I really don't know what to do. I've never felt like that.. and it's honestly driving me crazy! I guess I'm so used to have everything under control but in this case it's the complete opposite.. And I hate that feeling. I don't want to feel like this.. And I know that you hate me and that you don't give a shit about anything of all that but I just... help me plz?

To say I was socked was an understatement. Not only did I learn that Izaya had a thing for someone but he was asking me for advice? wow. I had never imagined I would see this side of Izaya...

I turned my head to look at him and saw him fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He was looking at the ground while blushing furiously.

He was like the cutest thing ever. I never thought that he could be all that shy and awkward... All I wanted to do was to grab him, pull him to me and kiss him all over till he starts moaning-Ok Ok I'll stop now...

Yeah... I guess you've realised that I like Izaya. No, hell, I think I'm in love with him. And yeah... the whole Anri thing was just a lie because I could never tell Shinra that I liked Izaya.. And that's the lie he told Izaya that I didn't want him to do so...

I can't believe that someone can have an effect like this on him though. Only the thought of Izaya being with someone else made me want to punch a wall. But it was obvious he didn't like me because first of all, I am a guy. Second of All, he hates me and third of all, with my luck, nothing goes the way I want it to...

From>Flea
Never mind.. forget it

I looked at the new text he sent me. Fuck! Drawn in my thoughts, I tottaly forgot to answer him..

"Izaya.." I said and he shook his head violently while typing on his phone

From>Flea
No. plz don't talk to me..

"Why not?" I asked

From>Flea
Just.. Just don't

I suddenly faced him and snatched his phone from his grip

"Why won't you talk to me?" I said but it came out sounding kind of desperate. He shook his head and bit his lip. Don't act so cute, damnit! You don't know what this is doing to me!

"Just fucking tell me something! Anything!" I said as I pinned him to the wall by his shoulders. I know that I shouldn't have yelled at him but he is seriously killing me right now. Plus, the jealousy I feel from his previous confession isn't really helping...

"I.. s-sorry" He said as hot tears started streaming down his face. My eyes widened. Fuck. Did I just make him cry?

"Shit.." I mumbled as I stood there awkwardly. What should I do?

He was whipping his tears rapidly and I waited untill his crying died down completely when I spoke up "Do you still want advise..?" I said in an attempt to brighten up the mood a bit and he laughed slightly

"No, it's fine... I don't stand a chance with him anyways.." He said in a small voice and I froze while his eyes widened

"Him?"