prologue

Michael hated life. His father walked out when he was 11, leaving Michael and his mother alone. His mom only cared and did things for herself, so he didn't have much help growing up. Michael was bullied at school for being an "outcast" and skipped class whenever he could just to avoid other people. Which usually ended up with him being caught and getting detention. His English teacher, who seemed like the only person who cared for Michael, recommended he goes to group therapy so he could meet people who could help with his problems. He knew they could never help him.

Zoe hated life. After her sister's suicide, she couldn't seem to find happiness in anything. Danni was one of the few things that made her smile. And now she's gone. Her family though was perfectly normal. She had a mother and father who lived together and was always there for their children. It was her mind that got in the way of everything. Her mind spoke louder than the encouraging words her parents spoke towards her, always being there to remind her during her happiest times that she's worthless, that no one will ever love her and she should just stop trying. She didn't understand why her mind would say such horrible things, but she listened. And she fell into its trap. After Danni's death, Zoe became a wreck, so her mother sent her to group therapy to show her that she isn't alone.

And that's how they met.

Michael knew there was something different about Zoe than the rest of the patients the moment she stepped inside for the first time. He didn't see bruises on her legs or scars on her skin, he saw a girl with a quiet mouth and a loud mind. A good girl with straight A's and a full scholarship who had the ability to achieve what she wanted, but not the self esteem to go with it. He admired that about her.

Michael's bright red hair caught Zoe's eye when she walked in through the front door. As their eyes made contact, she watched as he got nervous and look away quickly. She noticed the lack of love and hurt in his deep green eyes. She felt bad and wanted to help him, Zoe didn't even know the boy, but she did know that she would do whatever she could to see him smile a genuine smile. Something he hasn't done in forever.

The beginning of their journey hasn't even begun but they knew this was the start of something new.

++

When you lowkey just wanted to make a hsm reference

i started writing a story like this a long time ago but no one read it so im trying it again aha bc im just soOoOoo original

but i really hope someone reads this at least and it wont be a waste like last time lol

i think this will be really cute and im excited to start it :)

so if you want to help a sista out pls share this maybe,or  tell me what you think of this little prologue ? 

okay ilyg:-)  xNat