part 2

Elsa's. POV
"Elsa,Elsa,ELSA"hiccup shouted."AWW"I screamed and fell out of the bed."Hiccup" I said while getting off the ground."hehe sorry sis"he apologized."its fine,anyway what do u want" I asked."umm its time to get ready for school" he answered."OK thanks hicy" I giggled."ha no problem Elsie"he laughed while leaving. I giggled and then went into the bathroom .After 15mins I hoped out of the shower and look for something to wear, after 20 minutes of looking I finally found what to wear(pic on top),and ran downstairs to see my family eating."morning Elsa" mom said as she put my Breakfast on the table."morning mom" I replied back and sat down."Elsa we need to talk" hiccup said trying to keep a straight face."okkkkk?about what" I asked."I'm gust gunna say it u can't have a Boyfriend" he said. " WHAT, hiccup who's gunnna be there for men" I said standing up from the table. he stood up "I will, i always will" he said that's when the memories started coming back. Our Dad. I started crying and that's when he realized what he said and came running over and hugging me."I'm sorry" he whispered. I looked over his shoulder and saw 3  People. Looking through the widow but our widow is patterned so I couldn't see them right. Then  the bus pulled up and they ran."kids time to go" mom shouted from the kitchen. We ran out the door and ran onto the bus. Hiccup ran to the back and sat beside 3 people so I was looking for a seat. I saw a girl with short black short hair sitting on her own."um c can I sitt here" I asked her."of course" she smiled. So I sat down it was silent for as few seconds when she spoked." I'm mavies, Mavies Dracula" she said."Elsa,Elsa hadchock" I smiled.

Jacks. Pov
"Hey guys"hiccup said."hey so did the girl stay at your house last night " rap laughed."WHAT, how do u know" HIC shouted.
===============================================
Flashback
===============================================
We were walking to the bus stop and we thoughed we would knock on hiccups door cause he wasn't there yet. Merida was about the knock on the door when we heard shouting. We tried to look through the window but it was to blurry."I will,I always will" a teen with Brown hair, I think said."its hiccup"rap whispered .then we say a girl with platuim blond hair cry."its Elsa,the girl" I said. Then HIC ran over to Her and hugged her. she looked over his shoulder and look at the window."shit scatter"met whisperd, then we ran.
=============================================== flashback over
Then the bus stopped."guys I got to get this homework in early, see ye at lunch" hiccup hurried and ran off the bus."nerd" we laughed. We walked into the school. Sluts caking there faces in makeup and lads fixing there hair.we gust rolled our eyes and walked on. On our way to the the lockers I noticed a pretty platuim blond. Ummm time to have some fun."hey guys wanna have some fun" I asked. They smiled at me knowing what I have in mind.

Elsa's. Pov
I was putting my stuff in my locker when I felt a pain in my leg. I turned around to see 2 girls and a boy."please don't hurt me" I blurted out."Ohh the Bitch can talk"the blond laughed. I started walking backwards but the boy help by kicking me. Please don't touch me me."AHHH" I whined."aww do we hurt u"the redhead laughed."What do u want" I hissed."we wanna have fun" the boy smiled and then threw me to the ground, and the started hitting me & kicking me."u whore"the boy laughed."u thrash"the blond hissed."ye we rat"the ginger giggled please stop its bring back To to much memories. Then it started to get blurry. Then a weird noise went off."come on we don't wanna be late for class" the boy said before giving me on last kick.
I saw them run of then I couldn't see them at all. I started to close my eyes when I heard a voice."O MY GOD, Elsa can u hear me" the voice said." Who who is it.PLEASE DONT HURT ME" I asked."its me,mavies the nurse is gunna be here any second, is there anyone we can call" she asked worriedly." My..my..my brother.... Hicccup " that's the last thing i said before blacking out